Relax Gaming is a game studio and content aggregation platform for the casino (iGaming) industry. We now provide access to a roster of 570+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its recently launched slot portfolio. Our games and those of our selected third-party suppliers are distributed globally to some of the biggest online casino names in regulated markets. Our activity is regulated by a number of Gaming Authorities including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission or the Romania National Gaming Office, just to name a few.
The growing presence and strong drive to conquer regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 100 games live and a distribution network of over 320 casino brand integrations to major European operators.
Relax has offices in Malta, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, and Serbia.
We are now looking for a highly motivated team player to innovate, develop and deliver the best games in the industry. Are you ready to join us on our quest?
Look and feel is central to the player experience, and we aim to make the best looking casino games the world has ever seen. As an animator at Relax, you will create stunning visual effects that come alive and excite our players. You have a profound understanding of animation principles, colour theory, user experiences and visual effects. Fast conceptual iterations come as natural to you as rendering final work and implementing optimized in-game animations to the finished product.
This job is all about that wow-factor, increasing game anticipation and enhancing the excitement of winning streaks.
Our studio will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and art styles.
- Creating 2D animations and effects
- Creating rigs and textures
- Optimizing assets for file size and performance
- Excellent understanding of the 12 Principles of Animation
- A keen eye for motion and animation
- Proficiency in realistic as well as stylized animation
- In-depth understanding of anatomy and physiology of movements
- Developed a sense for creating character personality through movement and facial animation
- Being able to work with a complex animation system
- Experience with technical aspects of rigging and skinning characters for 2D animation
- Willingness to work in a team along with programmers, 2D, 3D and technical artists
- Expertise in 2D animation (Spine, Dragonbones, Animate CC…)
- Expertise in texturing (Photoshop)
- Proficient skills in VFX animation (After Effects)
Bonus points for…
- Any experience with particles
- Any experience with scripts
- Any experience with 3D software
- Any experience with slot games
- Good adaptation to new processes and pipelines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Understand typical workflows and tools in art production
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Continuous learner
Location & Nice to Know:
You will be joining us in our Belgrade office. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa where the office is located also has its own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the centre of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here.
We handle all applications confidentially.