The Relax Gaming Group is a B2B supplier for the online gambling industry. We are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Romania ONJN and Spillemyndigheden in Denmark.
Growing presence in key regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 100 games live and a distribution network of over 50 direct integrations to major European operators.
Relax has offices in Malta, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, and Serbia.
We are looking for highly motivated team players on all levels to innovate, develop and deliver the best games in the industry. Are you ready to join us on our quest?
We really do aim to make the best casino games the world has ever seen. As a 2D artist at Relax Gaming, you will play a huge part in that ambition and create characters, environments and game elements that stand out and catch the player’s eye. You have a profound understanding of shape and form, can iterate on designs fast, make animated proof of concepts and produce beautiful 2D renders for final implementation in the game.
Our studio will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and art styles as well as contributing to several new and old IPs.
- Producing concept design in the early stages of development
- Making polished mock-ups of game screens to convey look and feel to the dev team
- Create art assets for a wide range of art styles
- Design and render everything from user interfaces to in-game characters and items
- Produce final artwork for implementation in the game
- Create great looking game assets in 2D
- You’re a great artist with a keen eye for quality and detail
- You have completed education or equivalent work experience in visual arts
- Skilled using digital painting software like Photoshop
- An excellent understanding of graphic design and color theory
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time
- You’re a positive team player that gladly speaks your mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for…
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Passionate about games, with an interest in game-play mechanics
- Animation, VFX or 3D skills
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has an own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the center of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here.
We handle all applications confidentially.