The Relax Gaming Group is a B2B supplier for the online gambling industry. We are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Romania ONJN and Spillemyndigheden in Denmark.
Growing presence in key regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 100 games live and a distribution network of over 50 direct integrations to major European operators.
Relax has offices in Malta, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, and Serbia.
We are looking for highly motivated team players on all levels to innovate, develop and deliver the best games in the industry. Are you ready to join us on our quest?
Look and feel is central to the player experience, and we aim to make the best looking casino games the world has ever seen. As an animator at Relax, you will create stunning visual effects that come alive and excite our players. You have a profound understanding of animation principles, color theory, user experiences, and visual effects. Fast conceptual iterations come as natural to you as rendering final work and implementing optimized in-game animations to the finished product.
This job is all about that wow-factor, increasing game anticipation and enhancing the excitement of winning streaks.
Our studio will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and art styles.
- Creating 3D skeletal animations
- Creating rigs and skinning
- Optimizing assets for file size and performance
- Excellent understanding of the 12 Principles of Animation
- A keen eye for motion and animation
- Proficiency in realistic as well as stylized animation
- In-depth understanding of anatomy and physiology of movements
- Developed a sense for creating character personality through movement and facial animation
- Being able to work with a complex animation system
- Experience with technical aspects of rigging and skinning characters for 3D animation
- Willingness to work in a team along with programmers, 2D, 3D and technical artists
- Expertise in 3D animation (3DsMax and / or Maya)
- Expertise in rigging and skinning (Photoshop)
- Proficient skills in VFX and compositing (After Effects)
Bonus Points for…
- Any experience with particles
- Any experience with scripts
- Any experience with 2D animation
- You adapt well to new processes and pipelines
- You are strong at problem solving and troubleshooting
- You understand typical workflows and tools in art production
- You have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are passionate about games and understand the game-play mechanics
- You are a continuous learner
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has an own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the center of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here.
We handle all applications confidentially.