The Relax Gaming Group is a B2B supplier for the online gambling industry. We are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Romania ONJN and Spillemyndigheden in Denmark.
Growing presence in key regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 100 games live and a distribution network of over 50 direct integrations to major European operators.
Relax has offices in Malta, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, and Serbia.
We are looking for highly motivated team players on all levels to innovate, develop and deliver the best games in the industry. Are you ready to join us on our quest?
Look and feel is central to the player experience, and we aim to make the best looking casino games the world has ever seen. As a 3D artist at Relax Gaming, you will create characters, environments and game elements that stand out and really catches the players eye. You have a profound understanding of shape and form, can iterate on designs fast and still make beautiful renders for final implementation in the game.
Our studio will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and art styles.
- Creating 3D assets and characters
- Working with high-poly and low-poly models
- Texturing 3D objects
- Good sense of form, shape, and silhouette in regards to objects
- Understanding of technical constraints in modeling
- Strong understanding of how to efficiently represent objects in terms of polygon-counts and texture size
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members
- Developed a sense for creating character personality through shapes, poses, and forms
- Basic experience with technical aspects of rigging and skinning characters for 3D animation
- Willingness to work in a team along with programmers, 2D, 3D and technical artists
- Expertise in hard-surface modeling (3DsMax and/or Maya)
- Expertise in sculpting (Zbrush and/or Mudbox)
- Expertise in texturing and skinning (Photoshop, Quixel, Substance Painter…)
Bonus Points for…
- Any experience with 3D animation
- Any experience with VFX
- Any experience with particles
- You adapt well to new processes and pipelines
- You are strong at problem solving and troubleshooting
- You understand typical workflows and tools in art production
- You have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are passionate about games and understand the game-play mechanics
- You are a continuous learner
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has an own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the center of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here.
We handle all applications confidentially.