Relax Gaming is a game supplier and studio along with a content aggregation platform for the casino (iGaming) industry. We were founded in 2010 and have rapidly increased our portfolio of products and customers in the last nine years. With transparency and collaboration central to our ethos, we’ve continued to grow as we serve more customers and players while continue to create industry-leading innovative software.
Poker is the flagship product of Relax Gaming and is what first made our name in the industry. It is still very important to us and continues to grow, growing in market share and recently launched in the re-regulated French market. Features and concepts we first introduced years ago are now being copied by the competition, and we continue to lead the way in how a good poker product should look and behave.
We are now looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Poker Development team in Tallinn. You will gather and create requirements based on business needs. Our Business Analysts work across all areas of the business and tech to ensure that requirements created are detailed, accurate and delivered according to spec.
- Creating detailed technical requirements from high-level business plans & needs
- Creating and updating appropriate Jira Epics and Stories
- Ensuring accurate requirements are delivered to your development team
- Detecting issues early in the requirements lifecycle
- Providing feedback and input to the business
- Answering questions (or finding the answers if you don’t know) for the developers
What we are looking for in you:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be the one between business and developers
- Strong ability to self-organise
- Good understanding of both business and tech
- Good understanding of Jira
Bonus points for…
- Passionate about Poker (or any other gambling game)
- Developer background
- Previous experience in gathering requirements
- University degree in Software Engineering or similar
- 2+ years of experience in the industry
Location & Nice to Know:
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia. Here, it does not matter if you are interested in sports, culture, food, beaches (yes we have a beach) or free public transport – we have it all.
Our office is located at the vibrant Rotermanni Quarter – located in the heart of Tallinn between the Old Town, the port and Viru Square. By its modern architecture, Rotermann Quarter is even considered “the New Old Town”. The Relax office is easily accessed, whether by tram, by bus, by car, even by boat or on foot.
We dare to say that you will be working with the best people possible, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, poker tournaments, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We handle all applications confidentially.