We are looking to hire either a Junior or a Mid-level C++ Developer.
You will be joining the team responsible for our flagship product – Poker. Poker is the product that has helped make Relax famous and is dear to all of us. As such, you will take pride in ensuring that the Poker product continues to improve and you won’t accept hacks or poor code in order to achieve that.
- Development of Poker client in C++
- Creating user interfaces based on the provided design
- Adding new functionality and features
- Maintaining and improving the performance of existing Poker client
- Working under supervision of the Principal Poker Team Developer
What we are looking for in you:
- At least 1 year experience in any object-oriented language (for Junior)
- At least 2 years commercial C++ experience (for Mid-level)
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Strong desire for self-learning under minimal supervision
- Excellent aptitude for learning and expanding your C++ knowledge
- Some experience creating user-facing C++ clients
Bonus Points for (nice to have but not mandatory):
- Passionate about poker (has at least played for real)
- Vast experience in creating UIs using C++
- Experience building clients for different Operating Systems
- DirectX and OpenGL knowledge highly desired
- C++ 11
- University degree in Software Engineer or similar
Working under the supervision of the Principal Developer of the Poker Team who has over 20 years of C++ development, you will be open to learning the tips, tricks and processes that help keep our Poker product quality high. This means you need to be open to advise and guidance, yet still have a strong desire for self-learning under minimal supervision (we don’t like micromanaging and you shouldn’t either!).
This opportunity will not only utilise your current skills in creating user-facing products in C++ but will allow you to expand these skills in an environment that very few places can offer globally. This role is not for everyone. Unless you are prepared to work towards making Poker the best possible product focusing on quality, performance, and usability, then we politely ask you to look elsewhere. However, if you feel you are keen, smart and dedicated, then we want to talk!
Location & nice to know
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia, which is widely recognized as one of the world’s most technology-oriented cities offering a range of cutting-edge solutions from e-residency to mobile parking. Free Wi-Fi is available just about everywhere. Tallinn is also known as the “Hong Kong of the Baltics”, the “boomtown of the new Europe” or the “tiger of the north”. Our amazing office is located at the Rotermanni quarter – right in the heart of the city.
At the office, we have a never-ending supply of coffee, beverages, fresh fruit, and snacks. Take a break on a Fatboy and enjoy the view over Rotermanni square, or perhaps challenge one of us to FIFA 18. Sometimes we arrange poker tournaments, both online and live ones! But don’t worry if gaming doesn’t knock your socks off, we arrange other fun parties and events on a regular basis as well!
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here.
We handle all applications confidentially.