About Relax Gaming
We are an award-winning, B2B provider and aggregator of high-quality casino content. Rooted in technical excellence and dedicated to business simplicity, Relax strives to challenge the status quo and push boundaries with every new release. Founded in 2010, the company is now a leader in the sector offering aggregation, casino content, poker and bingo. Relax is in a rapid growth phase with a focus on regulated markets and quality distribution. For this reason, we’re always on the lookout for outstanding, passionate talent who can join us on our ambitious journey.
Look and feel is central to the player experience, and we aim to make the best looking casino games the world has ever seen. As an animator at Relax, you will create stunning visual effects that come alive and excite our players. You have a profound understanding of animation principles, colour theory, user experiences and visual effects. Fast conceptual iterations come as natural to you as rendering final work and implementing optimized in-game animations to the finished product.
This job is all about that wow-factor, increasing game anticipation and enhancing the excitement of winning streaks.
Our studio will have several game projects running simultaneously, so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and art styles.
- Creating 2D animations and effects
- Creating rigs and textures
- Optimizing assets for file size and performance
- Excellent understanding of the 12 Principles of Animation
- A keen eye for motion and animation
- Proficiency in realistic as well as stylized animation
- In-depth understanding of anatomy and physiology of movements
- Developed a sense for creating character personality through movement and facial animation
- Being able to work with a complex animation system
- Experience with technical aspects of rigging and skinning characters for 2D animation
- Willingness to work in a team along with programmers, 2D, 3D and technical artists.
- Expertise in 2D animation (Spine, Dragonbones, Animate CC...)
- Expertise in texturing (Photoshop)
- Proficient skills in VFX animation (After Effects)
Bonus points for…
- Any experience with particles
- Any experience with scripts
- Any experience with 3D software
- Any experience with slot games
As a person, you:
- Good adaptation to new processes and pipelines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Understand typical workflows and tools in art production
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Continuous learner
Why Relax Gaming
- You will work in a relaxed environment with a team of experienced game makers from over 5 countries
- Competitive compensation and benefits - we strive to appreciate every effort of our employees
- Great referral fees
- Flexible working hours
- Paid lunch, fruit, snacks and beverages
- We also have our company library
- Have you ever been to our team building party? You need to see that!
Life at Relax
You will be joining us in our Belgrade office. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa where the office is located also has its own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the centre of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you!
We handle all applications confidentially.