We do aim to make the best casino games the world has ever seen. As a 2D Artist at Relax Gaming, you will play a big part in that ambition and create characters, environments and game elements that stand out and catch the player’s eye. You will work in a vibrant and fast paced environment within a dedicated game development team.
You have a profound understanding of shape and form, can iterate on designs fast, make animated proof of concepts and produce beautiful 2D renders for final implementation in the game.
Our studio will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and art styles as well as contributing to several new and old IPs.
- Producing concept design in the early stages of development
- Making polished mock-ups of game screens to convey look and feel to the dev team
- Create art assets for a wide range of art styles
- Design and render everything from user interfaces to in-game characters and items
- Produce final artwork for implementation in the game
- Create great-looking game assets in 2D
- You’re a great artist with a keen eye for quality and detail
- You have completed education or equivalent work experience in visual arts
- Skilled using digital painting software like Photoshop
- An excellent understanding of graphic design and colour theory
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time
- You’re a positive team player that gladly speaks your mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for…
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Passionate about games, with an interest in game-play mechanics
- Animation, VFX or 3D skills
- Up to date portfolio
- Motivational letter with some words about yourself
- Resume highlighting your previous work, education and experience
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming has offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
The Malmö game studio is perfectly located on Lilla Torg, right in the middle of the beautiful old parts of the city. We span across 2 floors with a terrace and plenty of space to “relax”. A real home from home. The studio is a five-minute walk from the central station and all types of shopping and restaurants can be found right outside our doorstep.
Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled in full confidentiality.