About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio. The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licenses held in multiple jurisdictions. Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Malmö and Stockholm.
We do aim to make the best casino games the world has ever seen. As a 2D artist at Relax Gaming, you will play a big part in that ambition and create characters, environments and game elements that stand out and catch the player’s eye. You have a profound understanding of shape and form, can iterate on designs fast, make animated proof of concepts and produce beautiful 2D renders for final implementation in the game.
Our studio will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and art styles as well as contribute to several new and old IPs.
- Producing concept design in the early stages of development
- Making polished mock-ups of game screens to convey look and feel to the dev team
- Create art assets for a wide range of art styles
- Design and render everything from user interfaces to in-game characters and items
- Produce final artwork for implementation in the game
- Create great-looking game assets in 2D
- You’re a great artist with a keen eye for quality and detail
- You have completed education or equivalent work experience in visual arts
- Skilled using digital painting software like Photoshop
- An excellent understanding of graphic design and colour theory
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time
- You’re a positive team player that gladly speaks your mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for…
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Passionate about games, with an interest in game-play mechanics
- Animation, VFX or 3D skills
Why Relax Gaming:
- You will work in a relaxed environment with a team of experienced game makers from over 5 countries
- Competitive compensation and benefits - we strive to appreciate every effort of our employees
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit, snacks and beverages in the office
- We also have our company library
- Have you ever been to our team building party? You need to see that!
Life at Relax
You will be joining us in Belgrade or Novi Sad. The studio in Novi Sad is located in a quiet area where you can have your peace for pleasure work. Novi Sad is the second biggest town in Serbia. It is known for many cultural events and the largest music festival held at one of the most beautiful fortresses in Serbia.
PS: We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.