About Relax Gaming
We are an award-winning, B2B provider and aggregator of high-quality casino content. Rooted in technical excellence and dedicated to business simplicity, Relax strives to challenge the status quo and push boundaries with every new release. Founded in 2010, the company is now a leader in the sector offering aggregation, casino content, poker and bingo. Relax is in a rapid growth phase with a focus on regulated markets and quality distribution. For this reason, we’re always on the lookout for outstanding, passionate talent who can join us on our ambitious journey.
We do aim to make the best casino games the world has ever seen. As a 2D artist at Relax Gaming, you will play a big part in that ambition and create characters, environments and game elements that stand out and catch the player’s eye. You have a profound understanding of shape and form, can iterate on designs fast, make animated proof of concepts and produce beautiful 2D renders for final implementation in the game.
Our studio will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and art styles as well as contributing to several new and old IPs.
- Producing concept design in the early stages of development
- Making polished mock-ups of game screens to convey look and feel to the dev team
- Create art assets for a wide range of art styles
- Design and render everything from user interfaces to in-game characters and items
- Produce final artwork for implementation in the game
- Create great-looking game assets in 2D
- You’re a great artist with a keen eye for quality and detail
- You have completed education or equivalent work experience in visual arts
- Skilled using digital painting software like Photoshop
- An excellent understanding of graphic design and colour theory
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time
- You’re a positive team player that gladly speaks your mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for…
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Passionate about games, with an interest in game-play mechanics
- Animation, VFX or 3D skills
Why Relax Gaming:
- You will work in a relaxed environment with a team of experienced game makers from over 5 countries
- Competitive compensation and benefits - we strive to appreciate every effort of our employees
- Great referral fees
- Flexible working hours
- Paid lunch, fruit, snacks and beverages
- We also have our company library
- Have you ever been to our team building party? You need to see that!
Life at Relax
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has its own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the center of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply right away.
We handle all applications confidentially.