Look and feel is central to the player experience, and we aim to make the best looking casino games the world has ever seen. As a 3D Artist at Relax Gaming, you will create characters, environments and game elements that stand out and really catches the players' eye. You have a profound understanding of shape and form, can iterate on designs fast and still make beautiful renders for final implementation in the game.
Our studio will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and art styles.
About Relax Gaming
We are a B2B multi-product provider driving innovative solutions and offerings to the iGaming market. We started off with Poker, soon Bingo and finally our own self-made Casino games and content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners followed. Founded in 2010 in the pub in Malta, our strategy has remained the same - we aim for technical excellence and have a passion for business simplicity. That’s why we have grown rapidly and now have more than 190 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe.
- Creating 3D assets and characters
- Working with high-poly and low-poly models
- Texturing 3D objects
- Good sense of form, shape, and silhouette in regards to objects
- Understanding of technical constraints in modeling
- Strong understanding of how to efficiently represent objects in terms of polygon-counts and texture size
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members
- Developed a sense for creating character personality through shapes, poses, and forms
- Basic experience with technical aspects of rigging and skinning characters for 3D animation
- Willingness to work in a team along with programmers, 2D, 3D and technical artists
- Expertise in hard-surface modeling (3DsMax and/or Maya)
- Expertise in sculpting (Zbrush and/or Mudbox)
- Expertise in texturing and skinning (Photoshop, Quixel, Substance Painter...)
Bonus points for...
- Any experience with 3D animation
- Any experience with VFX
- Any experience with particles
- Any experience in rendering and light
- You adapt well to new processes and pipelines
- You are strong at problem solving and troubleshooting
- You understand typical workflows and tools in art production
- You have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are passionate about games and understand the game-play mechanics
- You are a continuous learner
Why Relax Gaming:
- You will work in a relaxed environment with a team of experienced game makers from over 5 countries
- Competitive compensation and benefits - we strive to appreciate every effort of our employees
- Great referral fees
- Flexible working hours
- Paid lunch, fruit, snacks and beverages
- We also have our company library
- Have you ever been to our team building party? You need to see that!
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has its own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the center of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply right away.
We handle all applications confidentially.