Exciting times! The Stockholm Studio is looking for a new team member to be a part of the senior art team consisting of 2D artists, 3D/FX artists and animators. Are you that person?
Look and feel is central to the player experience, and we aim to make the best-looking casino games the world has ever seen. As a 3D artist/generalist at Relax Gaming, you will create props, characters, environments and game elements that stand out and really catches the players' eye. You have a profound understanding of shape and form, can iterate on designs fast and still make beautiful renders for final implementation in the game.
Our studio will have multiple game projects running simultaneously, so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and art styles as well as contribute to several new and old IPs.
- Create 3D assets for a wide range of art styles
- Modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering great-looking 3D assets
- Visual FX like; particles, fluids etc in Maya or/and After Effects or similar
- Render stunning images and sequences
- Hard and soft edge modelling
- Produce final rendered artwork and real-time 3d assets for implementation in the game
- You have a strong portfolio showing your skills
- You’re a great artist with a keen eye for quality
- Good knowledge of software like Maya, Nuke, After Effects etc
- You are somewhat of a generalist
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time
- Passionate about games in general (casual, video games, casino etc), with an understanding/interest in game-play mechanics
- You’re a positive team player that gladly speaks your mind
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- You’re excited about playing a big part in shaping the future of the Stockholm studio, culturally as well as for your own personal development
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 to simplify B2B content delivery for the modern iGaming landscape. With business simplicity and collaboration central to its ethos, its recent and rapid expansion has been conceived to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with licenses held in multiple jurisdictions, including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, and the Romanian National Gaming Office (ONJN). In addition to licensed operations, Relax Gaming fully supports regulated markets such as Denmark, Sweden, Estonia and Latvia. Learn more about us from www.relax-gaming.com
Life at Relax
You will be joining us in Stockholm. The Relax game studio in Stockholm is located in the center of Stockholm with great communication options and an incredibly nice office space where you can both work and play hard!
Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company; however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do, and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. There are endless opportunities for personal and professional development for the right person.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.