We are looking for an Account Manager who is ready to take our Account Management team to the next level! At Relax we pride ourselves in producing the best gaming products on the market combined with the best Account Management. The role of Account Manager is very challenging but also rewarding, in order to succeed you need to have a strong gaming knowledge background, be a driven and professional stakeholder delivering excellence for both external customers/partners as well as our internal departments. Previous experience in working with Casino products is essential.
As a person, you are driven and hungry to make an impact and capable of thinking on a higher business level and having a front of mind partner mindset. Giving the best service possible to all our customers is at the forefront of our Account Management mantra.
About Relax Gaming:
We are a B2B multi-product provider driving innovative solutions and offerings to the iGaming market. We started off with Poker, soon Bingo, and finally, our own self-made Casino games and content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners followed. Founded in 2010 in the pub in Malta, our strategy has remained the same - we aim for technical excellence and have a passion for business simplicity. That’s why we have grown rapidly and now have more than 190 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe. Read more about us from here.
With a growing list of over 400 operator brands to support we are looking for individuals to join our team and share our passion for gaming. The role will see the successful applicant build and develop relationships with operators and suppliers with a can-do attitude. Also being a key intermediary between Relax and our Partners is essential to the role.
- Manage excellent relationships with all customers
- Keep track and Optimise the revenue of each customer
- Presenting up and coming game releases that are part of the Relax Roadmap
- Deliver excellence in promotional activities towards customers by working closely with our internal marketing team
- Be a trusted partner to the operators with open knowledge sharing and connections
- Represent both the Relax and Silver Bullet content commercially
- Keep operators up to date with the value proposition of the Relax Platform in terms of new features and partners added
- Represent Relax, our values, and expertise to all stakeholders in the business
- Deliver excellent service to our operators as the point of contact for operators and delivering on requests
- Strong knowledge of slots and the industry
- At least 2 years experience in the Casino Gaming sector
- Good understanding of how a B2C and B2B business operates
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A team player and a can-do attitude
- Passion for Gaming and self-motivated
- Good organizational skills
Life at Relax:
This role is based in Malta.
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At our offices, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks, you can take a break from daily tasks and play video games with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun in our events and parties. One thing is for sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!)
We handle all applications confidentially.