Relax Gaming is a B2B multi-product provider driving innovative solutions and offerings to the iGaming market. We started off with Poker, soon Bingo, and finally, our own self-made Casino games and content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners followed. Founded in 2010 in the pub in Malta, our strategy has remained the same - we aim for technical excellence and have a passion for business simplicity. That is why we have grown rapidly and now have more than 190 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe. Read more about us from here.
Our continuous growth requires us to further strengthen the Finance Department with an Accountant who will become an integral part of our efficient Finance team.
You will be working closely with, and reporting directly to, our Financial Controller. You will never have to be afraid to present your ideas and views, as we will do our best to offer you a solid platform for personal and professional growth. The role also includes extensive discussions with our Legal team and Sales team in addition to your main tasks within accounting and finance.
- ACCA Certification or University degree in Accountancy
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Advanced Office365 skills
- Proven professional experience of at least 3 years in accounting
Nice to have:
- A genuine interest in the world of real money gaming
- Knowledge of the IFRS framework is considered a significant benefit
As a person, you:
- Are analytical and focused on quality and timely delivery also under occasional pressure
- Are meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Understand of the internal control environment in a company
- Demonstrate integrity and accountability
Benefits of working at Relax:
- We offer you a permanent position in an international and rapidly growing company
- You will have the possibility to travel occasionally
- Private health insurance and sports allowance
Life at Relax:
We are looking to welcome you to our team in Malta, our amazing office is located in the beautiful Spinola Bay – right in the heart of St Julians.
We are more than just a workplace, we are a community. At our offices, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks, you can take a break from daily tasks and play video games with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun in our events and parties. One thing is for sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there is always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!)
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We will need your application no later than 17th of July. We will interview continuously, and the recruitment process might be concluded as soon as we find the right candidate.
We handle all applications confidentially.