Do you like playing games? Do you understand what differentiates a good game from a great game? Can you see how YOU can have input with your expertise and experience?
Come join Relax Gaming where we make games come alive thanks to you and your animation skills!
As our studio continues to grow we also need to grow our already very talented Art & Animation team. We are looking for an Animator to innovate, develop and deliver the best games in the industry. You will work at our game studio in Malmö, Sweden.
As an animator, you will work closely with both the artists and developers within your project and collaborate with the rest of the studio to create visually compelling animations for both gameplay and cinematics. Our animators play a key role as the bridge between the creative teams and the Game Developers.
- Create stunning effects, animate props, 2D/3D characters, sprite sheets, and procedural textures
- Create quick animation concept-videos, to visualize ideas and flow of the game
- Liaise with producers, game developers, animators, and artists to manage the implementation of game animations
- Collaborate with other animators and programmers to establish, test, and refine the animation pipelines
- Contribute to the creative process with ideas and inspiration but also be able to bring to life other ideas from other people
Required skills and background:
- 2+ years of experience in Animations in a similar role.
- Education and working experience in the industry-standard 2D and 3D tools such as, After Effects, Maya, Spine, or equivalent tools
- Knowledge in animation processes from idea, and storyboarding to final polishing
- Exceptional eye for detail and quality
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Ability to visually express concepts and ideas through animatics, drawings, and sketches
- Excellent understanding of animation timing and VFX/particle effects
- Thorough knowledge of animation principles.
- Technical aptitude and rigor
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with casino/online games
- Experience working with game-engines and optimization skills
- 3D modeling, texturing & animation
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licenses held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more about us from here: www.relax-gaming.com.
Life at Relax
This role is placed in Malmö, Sweden. The Relax game studio in Malmö is perfectly located on Lilla Torg, right in the middle of the beautiful old parts of the city. We span across 2 floors with a terrace and plenty of space to “relax”. A real home from home. The studio is a five-minute walk from the central station and all types of shopping and restaurants can be found right outside our doorstep.
Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply! Please link to your portfolio when submitting your application.
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.