Relax Gaming is a B2B multi-product provider driving innovative solutions and offerings to the iGaming market. Continuous growth requires us to further strengthen the legal department with an Associate Legal Counsel who will become an integral part of our agile and efficient legal team.
The team supports the business operations of Relax Gaming Group in a wide range of in-house legal matters ranging from legal advice in ad-hoc matters to drafting and negotiating extensive and complex agreements with multinational companies.
In the course of supporting Relax Gaming Group’s operations, you will be expected to i.e.:
- draft, review, and manage various legal documentation
- contribute to the continuing development of the standard documentation used in the day-to-day operation of the Relax Gaming Group
- provide informed intra-group legal advice
- communicate with Relax Gaming Group’s customers and other third parties in legal matters
- conduct legal research
You will be reporting directly to Relax Gaming Group’s Head of Legal who is based in the Helsinki office.
We are open to competent applicants from various backgrounds and different levels of experience, so a suitable mindset, willingness to learn, and any experience or knowledge in especially IT and IP law could be valued over mere years of work experience or past employers.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in law
- Experience and/or extensive studies in business and company law. Interest in IT and IP law required
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Advanced Office365 skills
- At least one year of relevant working experience
Nice to have:
- A law degree from a common law jurisdiction or a Master’s degree
- Knowledge of other languages
- Previous experience from a similar role in an IT company
As a person, you:
- Are comfortable with independent legal work and have good attention to detail
- Have strong time management and organizational skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and, when needed, meet tight deadlines
- Excel in the art of good teamwork and the interpersonal skills tied to it
- Have a genuine interest in the world of real money gaming
For the right person, this role will offer a unique way to enter the dynamic gaming industry. You will be offered a permanent position in an international and rapidly growing company with a great opportunity to assume full responsibility for your own tasks as well as plenty of opportunities to develop skills and increase knowledge.
All in all, a great opportunity to collaborate with industry-leading, like-minded individuals to achieve clearly visible results.
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licenses held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!)
Life at Relax:
This role can be placed in either of our offices in Finland, Sweden, Malta, Gibraltar, or Estonia but preferably in Helsinki, Finland
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At our offices, we have interesting chats, we play poker, bingo, and casino games and we have fun events and parties. One thing is for sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us on www.relax-gaming.com
We handle all applications confidentially.