Due to the rapid growth of the business, Relax Gaming is expanding the organisation to ensure scalability. As part of this strategy, we are looking to establish an Atlassian Developer who will work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and own the current process, identify any gaps and gather requirements to develop and deliver customized applications/projects to meet the organisational demands.
This is a hands-on role primarily responsible for all aspects of ensuring flawless business operations using Atlassian’s cloud platform suite of tools. You will be challenged and motivated by setting up demanding automation and data flows, implementing and overseeing integrations with internal systems.
- Ownership and administration of Atlassian cloud products: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and service management.
- Plan, architect, design and build Atlassian JIRA/Confluence environments.
- Customise Jira projects, Service Desk with complex workflows, custom fields, automation, and plug-ins.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the company needs
- Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions
- Design and develop tools that use Jira APIs to connect to Relax systems
- Ensure compatibility with internal and 3rd party application integrations
- Collaborate with the cross-functional development team to integrate Jira with multiple internal systems and ensure correct data flows
- Understand business needs, design and create automated solutions
- Research, analyze and determine potential areas of improvement
- Manage multiple responsibilities within tight deadlines
- Go-to-person in relation to the Atlassian ecosystem
- Provide training to technical and non-technical teams to use Atlassian tools
- Hands-on experience and subject matter expert managing Atlassian products in complex environments
- Extensive Atlassian tools administration and automation experience, including Service Desk, JIRA APIs, JQL queries, infrastructure setup, and end-user understanding
- Experience in development using object-oriented programming, and web-based architectures and technologies (REST, XML, JSON), as well as demonstrated experience writing scripts.
- Min 2 years of working experience as Jira Administrator/developer
- Experience with Jira APIs
- Able to optimize data flows in complex automated setups
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong ability to communicate with both and technical and non-technical team members
Bonus points for …
- Experience in the online casino domain and operations
- One or More Atlassian certifications is a Plus
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
Talent is our key driver and we are somewhat flexible on location. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.