Our focus on strong content and differentiation means our Marketing Department is looking for a Campaign Manager who will become an integral part of our efficient Marketing team.
You will be working closely with, and reporting directly to, our Head of Marketing. You will be responsible for the creative planning and coordination of corporate and employer campaigns from concept through to activation and rollout. You will also be responsible for project-based marketing tasks such as corporate hospitality, customer events and conferences. In return we do our best to offer you a solid platform for personal and professional growth. You will be working with multiple internal clients and senior management to drive the visibility of Relax Gaming through exceptional planning, creative content, and effective delivery.
- Manage the development and delivery of creative marketing concepts
- Be responsible for all corporate campaign activation and management
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on corporate milestones to develop a growth strategy, employer branding, and product launches campaigns to ensure every opportunity is proactively optimised
- Manage large project-based tasks such as events, conferences, planning, and logistics on merchandise procurement and distribution
- Ensure consistency of corporate branding and positioning throughout all activities
- Drive creative-thinking and out-of-the-box marketing ideas
- Plan and activate our employer branding schedule
- Project manage office branding
- Manage website updates on any corporate requirements inc: messaging, new products, timelines, and career requirements
- Create templates and required content and rollout company-wide
- Schedule periodic reviews of guideline documents and presentations to ensure information is current, well-crafted and presented
- Draft or polish internal communications
- Monitor competitor activity and brainstorm potential improvements or changes regarding strategic activities
- Provide periodic updates on projects/tasks
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
- A structured and strong organisational approach to creative concept and delivery
- Good communication to give detailed feedback and strong written English language skills to generate and approve copy
- The commercial mindset to manage promotional messaging and agencies were required
- Exceptional understanding and passion for optimising marketing opportunities with a view on the overall thinking and objectives
- Ability to take initiative, be organised, set and respect deadlines
- Creativity and pragmatism in anticipating and finding solutions to overcome obstacles to advance projects
- Ability to maintain perspective and manage priorities
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of iGaming experience
As a person, you:
- Live and breathe smart creative marketing
- Are exceptionally well-organised
- Have clear ideas and know-how to positively present them and secure senior buy-in
- Are proactive and intuitive
- Are a strong team player looking to work closely and positively with your colleagues for optimal results
- Consider the bigger picture and can identify and rectify potential problems
Benefits of working at Relax:
- We offer you a permanent position in an international and rapidly growing company
- You will have the possibility to travel occasionally
- Private health insurance and wellness allowance
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content delivery for the modern iGaming landscape. With business simplicity and collaboration central to its ethos, its recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1000+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio. The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with licences held in multiple jurisdictions including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, and the Romanian National Gaming Office (ONJN). In addition to licensed operations, Relax Gaming fully supports regulated markets such as Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, and Latvia. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is placed in St Julian’s, Malta, where we will be moving into a brand new office space at the start of 2021. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.