Due to the rapid growth of the business, we have a new exciting role as a QA Engineer within the highly talented Game Review team at Relax. You will be responsible for the quality of casino games offered by Relax studios and partners.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer with a genuine passion for ensuring top quality delivery of some of the best games in the Casino industry.
The role of Casino QA Engineer has an integral role in both our reputation to our customers and partners. The role is challenging and requires technical understanding, ability to work with multiple stakeholders, and a keen eye for detail. The role will liaise and coordinate closely with in-house departments and external partners/customers, ensuring a professional representation of the Relax brand.
We are looking for a diligent, thorough and passionate candidate who loves to find issues and resolve them.
- Review and cycle games through required test cases to pass internal QA procedures
- Liaise with internal and external parties as appropriate
- Develop a keen eye for improvement potentials and synergies in QA procedures
- Conduct game testing to make sure our high standards are met
- Handle bug tracking spanning across several projects, teams, and offices
- Run compatibility tests across a wide range of devices
- Making sure games pass certification and licensing criteria
- Championing good testing practices not just in QA but for all developers
Key Knowledge Required:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience from working with similar tasks
- Excellent understanding of IT testing processes
- Experience in testing the whole life cycle of the product features
- Excellent test case writing skills
- Understanding of automated, functional and nonfunctional testing
- Ability to write and execute test scripts
- Good understanding of Jira and Agile processes
- You are an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry-recognized best practices
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Bonus points for …
- Experience with build automation tools
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of casino games mechanics
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming has offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
Talent is our key driver and we are flexible on location. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled in full confidentiality.