The role of Casino QA Engineer has an integral role in both our reputation to our customers and partners. The role is challenging and requires technical understanding, the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, and a keen eye for detail. The role will liaise and coordinate closely with in-house departments and external partners/customers, ensuring a professional representation of the Relax brand.
We are looking for a diligent, thorough, and passionate candidate who loves to find issues and resolve them.
About Relax Gaming
We are a B2B multi-product provider driving innovative solutions and offerings to the iGaming market. We started off with Poker, soon Bingo, and finally, our own self-made Casino games and content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners followed. Founded in 2010 in the pub in Malta, our strategy has remained the same - we aim for technical excellence and have a passion for business simplicity. That’s why we have grown rapidly and now have more than 200 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe.
- Review and cycle games through required test cases to pass internal QA procedures
- Liaise with internal and external parties as appropriate
- Develop a keen eye for improvement potentials and synergies in QA procedures
- Conduct game testing to make sure our high standards are met
- Handle bug tracking spanning across several projects, teams, and offices
- Run compatibility tests across a wide range of devices
- Making sure games pass certification and licensing criteria
- Championing good testing practices not just in QA but for all developers
Key Knowledge Required:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience from working with similar tasks
- Excellent understanding of IT testing processes
- Experience in testing the whole life cycle of the product features
- Excellent test case writing skills
- Understanding of automated, functional, and non-functional testing
- Ability to write and execute test scripts
- Good understanding of Jira and Agile processes
- You are an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement, and industry-recognized best practices
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Bonus points for …
- Experience with build automation tools
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of casino games mechanics
Life at Relax
This role is based in Tallinn, Estonia, and St. Julians, Malta
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks and play videogames with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament, or have fun at our events and parties. One thing is sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here.
We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.