You are about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime aboard the rocket to the future! Your task will be to hunt down any bugs or defects in the code and report your findings to your colleagues. The role of QA engineer is integral to both our reputation and to our customers/partners. You will be challenged and required to have a technical understanding as well as the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and have a keen eye for detail. You will then liaise and coordinate closely with in-house departments and external partners/customers, ensuring a professional representation of the Relax brand. We are looking for a diligent, thorough and passionate candidate who loves to find issues and resolve them.
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content delivery for the modern iGaming landscape. With business simplicity and collaboration central to its ethos, its recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio. The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with licences held in multiple jurisdictions including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, and the Romanian National Gaming Office (ONJN). In addition to licensed operations, Relax Gaming fully supports regulated markets such as Denmark, Sweden, Estonia and Latvia. Learn more about us here.
- Review upcoming products and features through required test cases to pass internal QA procedures
- Liaise with internal and external parties as appropriate
- Develop a keen eye for improvement potentials and synergies in QA procedures
- Conduct functional and end-to-end testing of new market entries, custom integrations, new product features and platform testing to make sure our high standards are met
- Handle bug tracking spanning across several projects, teams, and offices
- Run compatibility tests across a wide range of devices
- Making sure that new features, products and games pass certification and licensing criteria
- Championing good testing practices not just in QA but for all developers
- Create test strategies and maintain existing test suites
Key Knowledge Required:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience from working with similar tasks
- Excellent understanding of IT testing processes
- Experience in testing the whole life cycle of the product features
- Excellent test case writing skills
- Understanding of automated, functional, and non-functional testing
- Ability to write and execute test scripts
- Good understanding of Jira and Agile processes
- You are an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement, and industry-recognized best practices
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Bonus points for …
- Experience with build automation tools
- Experience with working in distributed teams
- Previous experience in the igaming industry
- Knowledge about gamification and player retention tools mechanics
Life at Relax
This role is based in Tallinn, Estonia, and St. Julians, Malta
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks and play videogames with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament, or have fun at our events and parties. One thing is sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here.
We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.