We are looking for a Casino QA Manager who is ready to take our Casino QA team to the next level! This is a challenging and exciting key role for someone with a genuine interest in being part of a passionate team to ensure Relax Gaming strives to deliver the best quality products in the industry.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a natural leader with QA experience in software development and a good technical understanding. They will enjoy working with stakeholders internally and externally to deliver high-quality products.
As a person, you are capable of thinking on both business and high-level technical lines. Efficiency, accuracy, automation, and clarity is key to help provide the highest quality assurance to both our partners and customers.
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content delivery for the modern iGaming landscape. With business simplicity and collaboration central to its ethos, its recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio. The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with licences held in multiple jurisdictions including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, and the Romanian National Gaming Office (ONJN). In addition to licensed operations, Relax Gaming fully supports regulated markets such as Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Estonia and Latvia. Learn more about us here.
- Define, plan and execute the broader QA strategy of Relax casino products
- Provide leadership, direction, motivation, and strategy for a geographically distributed team
- Develop best practices and testing strategies, including integration, user acceptance testing, regression, automation, and quality assurance metrics
- Work closely with product, project management, compliance, technical teams to plan and deliver quality products.
- Drive high-quality product and process to meet the needs of our operators & partners
- Work with external stakeholders to define and implement integration testing procedures
- Drive forward improvements in process in alignment with quality and scaling
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance
- Manage and track live issues reported, performing data analysis and delivering key reports for management
- Oversee and implement documentation for testing processes
- Perform QA tests along with the team as needed
Key Knowledge Required:
- Minimum of 2 years managing a software quality assurance team in software development in addition to solid hands-on experience
- Proven reputation for strong leadership
- Experience in planning, implementing, and managing a QA strategy
- Strong communication skills
- Experience or knowledge of implementing automation for QA efficiency
- Previous experience with testing tools and Jira
- A record of successful delivery of quality software products as an individual and leader
- Prior experience within the gaming industry considered a plus
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Motivated, organised and professional
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A self-driver and motivator
Life at Relax:
This role is preferably based in Tallinn, Estonia, and Malta. We could potentially also consider Malmö, Sweden.
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks and play videogames with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament, or have fun at our events and parties. One thing is sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!).
We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.