We are looking for a Casino QA Manager who is ready to take our Casino QA team to the next level! The role is very challenging and in order to succeed you need to have a good technical understanding, be an excellent and professional stakeholder for both our in-house departments and external partners/customers and be a mentor and lead for your team of QAs.
As a person, you are capable of thinking on both business and high-level technical lines. Efficiency, accuracy, automation, and clarity is key to help provide the highest quality assurance to both our partners and customers.
About Relax Gaming
We are a B2B multi-product provider driving innovative solutions and offerings to the iGaming market. We started off with Poker, soon Bingo and finally our own self-made Casino games and content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners followed. Founded in 2010 in the pub in Malta, our strategy has remained the same - we aim for technical excellence and have a passion for business simplicity. That’s why we have grown rapidly and now have more than 180 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe.
- Maintain, communicate and document the testing process for Casino QA
- Define, plan and execute the broader Casino QA strategy of Relax
- Maintain, assess and implement the testing methodology for Relax’s casino offerings, including Slot Games, Integration and bespoke projects
- Proactively assess the current quality and drive the implementation of improvements within the Casino QA vertical
- Design, implement and coach the automation process within Casino QA
- Cooperate with internal tech stakeholders and inform them about the identified problems
- Communicate with internal teams to guarantee the compliance of the tests with the system functionality and smooth testing process
- Liaise with Operators & Partners to ensure a robust Casino product
- Manage the Game Review team and perform administrative tasks such as recruitment, devising and maintaining team KPIs
- Work with external stakeholders to define and implement integration testing procedures
- Perform QA tests along with the team as needed
- Reports in a timely manner to manager on all risks, challenges and team performance
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement the steps required to improve the processes.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
Key Knowledge Required:
- QA Management experience
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies
- Experience in managing testing projects, planning and implementing testing strategy and methodology
- Experience in planning, implementing and managing a QA strategy
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly
- Automation experience and driving automation as a focus for efficiency gains is a must
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading and managing QA Engineers
- Experience working on products with a short test lead cycle
- Experience setting a benchmark of quality assurance
- ISTQB/IREB certification
- Previous experience with key testing tools (Selenium, Appium etc)
- Previous experience with user research and user testing
- Prior experience within the gaming industry considered a plus
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions
- Driven to see continuous improvement, also by pushing and coaching colleagues and partners
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A self-driver and motivator
Life at Relax:
This role is preferably based in Tallinn, Estonia. We could potentially also consider Malta or Malmö, Sweden.
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks and play videogames with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun in our events and parties. One thing is sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!).
We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.