Due to the rapid growth of the business, we are now looking for a Certification Specialist to join our Compliance & Regulated Markets team and handle our multi-vertical & 3rd parties studios product certification in all supported regulated markets.
The role of Certification Specialist is key in ensuring the verification of technical compliance and quality of Relax Gaming products as well as obtaining authorization across a wide array of products, partners, and markets. As Certification Specialist you support the Compliance department in all the certification matters of our development projects across all our verticals: Bingo, Poker, and Casino, including the Powered By & Silver Bullet suite of 3rd parties studios for the existing or future jurisdictions.
The Certification Specialist works closely with different departments to plan, coordinate and assist the execution of product or process of testing & certification with the external certification laboratories; from the preparation of the submission materials to the maintenance of the certification library and distribution to internal or external stakeholders.
Amongst the many facets of the position, the Certification Specialist will work closely with the Compliance & Change Management Program stakeholders to give support on all tasks related to Certification of Products and other documentation required by Regulations across different jurisdictions; set timelines in accordance with the product roadmap or other jurisdictional deadlines such as annual audits, new market entry or other releases; discuss the product issues, assist the troubleshooting and the resolution, relay company clarifications when necessary. The Certification Specialist is able to apply a business mindset in their day-to-day work, and help resolve a range of queries and issues related to product certification or authorization processes.
Relax Gaming requires a candidate with knowledge of software development processes, passionate about organization, facing a variety of tasks and interlocutors, and possessing great communication & relationship-building skills.
- Support the Certification function & be the key contact for the day-to-day certification roadmap
- Monitoring and reporting of testing status, progress, issues, and delivery ETA with the certification laboratory and internally with all relevant teams mainly via JIRA tickets
- Planning and organizing the certification submission, testing support, and delivery
- Support the technical compliance team on jurisdictional QA/certification product test cases
- Support the product issues troubleshooting and their fixes development and deliveries
- Support mitigation discussions or escalation to the certification laboratory
- Assist the CMP Manager with certification related documents, tasks, and dependencies to comply with the deadlines of Product releases
- Stay on top of any changes or amendments relevant to the certification of Relax Gaming & its partners' operations
- Keep the company global certification schedule up to date with, new products, processes, partners, or markets
- Keep all company’s jurisdictional portfolio lists up to date, with new products, games, partners, or markets
- Management of certification reports, storage, distribution to internal stakeholders, and update to the company client area for our customers
- Collaborate on process improvements to achieve faster turnaround, effortless submission, better handling of the issues, or simply better reporting
- Provide support to internal/external stakeholders on any certification issues
The above responsibilities give an overall picture of the role. These are not exhaustive and additional duties in relation to the role may be assigned by the manager in line with business needs.
What do we expect from you?
- The person we are looking for is driven, service-minded and self-motivated
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position within the gaming industry
- Strong organization and administration skills, attention to details
- Understanding of the software development process, solid notions of agile methodologies
- Good understanding of compliance principles
- Excellent communication skills, with high proficiency in English
- Experience from working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to adapt and deliver in a fast-moving environment
Bonus points if you:
- Are passionate about gambling in general and product in particular
- Have the ambition to grow within a role and company
- Are naturally interested in helping customers and devoted to solving problems
- Capable of managing your workload notwithstanding competing priorities and respond positively to change
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming has offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is placed in St Julian’s, Malta, or Tallinn, Estonia, where we recently moved into two brand new office spaces.
Talent is our key driver and we are somewhat flexible on location. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.