About Relax Gaming
We are an award-winning, B2B provider and aggregator of high-quality casino content. Rooted in technical excellence and dedicated to business simplicity, Relax strives to challenge the status quo and push boundaries with every new release. Founded in 2010, the company is now a leader in the sector offering aggregation, casino content, poker, and bingo. Relax is in a rapid growth phase with a focus on regulated markets and quality distribution. For this reason, we’re always on the look out for outstanding, passionate talent who can join us on our ambitious journey.
We are now looking for a talented Change Manager to join our Compliance & Regulated Markets team to support the growing responsibilities in the regulatory change management field. Change management process is a key aspect of operating in regulated markets with our wide distribution, multi-vertical set-up in several jurisdictions.
The Change Manager role is an integral part of the company compliance duties and is focused on supporting the Change Management Process as designed in some of the jurisdiction’s gambling regulation supported by Relax Gaming. The primary mission is to ensure that all changes within the infrastructure, product, development or processes are accounted and planned for, assessed and categorized to meet the regulatory and compliance requirements working closely with all areas internally and externally to achieve this.
Driving the regulatory change management process in jurisdictions like Denmark and Sweden, to perform the ongoing identification and tracking of the changes impact for Relax Gaming and its partners/customers with existing and new regulation and/or new products and software. Assessing potential operational and regulatory impact associated with the changes planned or implemented, providing clear communication on pertinent and applicable regulatory changes as well as amend processes to continuously reflect obligations in jurisdictions concerned by change management regulation.
The Compliance & Regulated Markets team oversees all different facets of the regulatory operations for the company: Corporate, Regulator, Technical and Operational Compliance in various jurisdictions. The team is working across different offices to interface with all internal & external stakeholders.
The Change Manager will work together with the Compliance Officers and other stakeholders such as Certification Management and Release Management to provide direction and advice on Change Impact and Management. We require a candidate who is passionate around the organization, resolving problems quickly, effectively and with analytical skills who can communicate clearly with a customer-driven mindset.
- Carries out responsibilities and manages the company Change Management process in accordance to ITIL best practices
- Continuously develop and manage the Change Management process and quality while ensuring compliance with markets regulations Relax Gaming operates in
- Accept, prioritize and categorize change requests in a timely manner
- Secure traceability in change systems
- Identify, monitor and interpret regulatory guidance
- Engage necessary stakeholders prior approval to ensure correct risks assessment
- Approve change requests where appropriate
- Highlight and report compliance changes which do not conform to regulation
- Organize relevant ad-hoc change certification and change logs periodical certification
- Support planning and organization of product, markets/compliance, and development changes schedule
- Communicate and organize change management activities with Relax Gaming partners as well with customers
- Create and maintain relevant process through accurate documentation
- Ensuring Change Management processes are adhered to across company and business
- Assisting in the resolution of conflicts to ensure that all appropriate changes take place
- Assisting with Gambling Authorities external interfaces on Change Management and/or Incident Management issues
- Train and educate employees dealing from close or far with change management
The above duties give an overall picture of the day to day responsibilities. They are not exhaustive and additional duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business needs.
- At least 2 years experience in a change management role
- Service minded, responsible and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and excellent documentation skills
- Process-oriented while adopting a practical approach towards role and responsibilities
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently as part of a team always seeking for the big picture
- Able to adapt and deliver in a fast-moving environment
- Good technical training/background
- Good appreciation of software development and/or operations principles
- Fluent in English
Bonus Points if you:
- Worked in the Gaming industry
- Hold an ITIL certification
- Are familiar with ERM ISO:31000 standards
- Are proficient with Excel and Google Sheets
Location & Nice to Know:
You will work in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia. Here, it does not matter if you are interested in sports, culture, food, beaches (yes we have a beach) or free public transport - we have it all.Our office is located at the vibrant Rotermanni Quarter – located in the heart of Tallinn between the Old Town, the port and Viru Square. By its modern architecture, Rotermann Quarter is even considered "the New Old Town". The Relax office is easily accessed, whether by tram, by bus, by car, even by boat or on foot. We dare to say that you will be working in a very nice office, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, poker tournaments, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
One thing is for sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there is always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you!
We will interview continuously, and the recruitment process might be concluded as soon as we find the right candidate.
We handle all applications confidentially.