We are looking for a talented Change Manager to join our Compliance & Regulated Markets team to support the growing responsibilities in the regulatory change management field. Change management process is a key aspect of operating in regulated markets with our wide distribution, and multi-vertical set-up in several jurisdictions.
The Change Manager role is an integral part of the company's compliance duties and is focused on supporting the Change Management process as designed in some of the jurisdiction’s gambling regulations supported by Relax Gaming. The primary mission is to ensure that all changes within the infrastructure, product, development or processes are accounted for and planned for, assessed and categorized to meet the regulatory and compliance requirements working closely with all areas internally and externally to achieve this.
Driving the regulatory change management process in jurisdictions like Denmark and Sweden, to perform the ongoing identification and tracking of the changes impact on Relax Gaming and its partners/customers with existing and new regulations and/or new products and software. Assessing potential operational and regulatory impact associated with the changes planned or implemented, providing clear communication on pertinent and applicable regulatory changes as well as amending processes to continuously reflect obligations in jurisdictions concerned by change management regulation.
The Compliance & Regulated Markets team oversees all different facets of the regulatory operations for the company: Corporate, Regulator, Technical and Operational Compliance in various jurisdictions. The team is working across different offices to interface with all internal & external stakeholders.
The Change Manager will work together with the Compliance Officers and other stakeholders, such as Certification Management and Release Management to provide direction and advice on Change Impact and Management. We require a candidate who is passionate about the organization, resolving problems quickly, and effectively and with analytical skills who can communicate clearly with a customer-driven mindset.
- Carries out responsibilities and manages the company Change Management process in accordance with ITIL/ ISO best practices
- Continuously develop and manage the Change Management process and quality while ensuring compliance with markets regulations Relax Gaming operates in
- Accept, prioritize and categorize change requests in a timely manner
- Secure traceability in change systems
- Identify, monitor and interpret regulatory guidance
- Engage necessary stakeholders prior approval to ensure correct risks assessment
- Create and approve change requests where appropriate
- Highlight and report compliance changes which do not conform to regulation
- Organize relevant ad-hoc change certification and change logs periodical certification
- Support planning and organization of product, markets/compliance, and development changes schedule
- Communicate and organize change management activities with Relax Gaming partners as well with customers
- Create and maintain relevant processes through accurate documentation
- Ensuring Change Management processes are adhered to across company and business
- Assisting in the resolution of conflicts to ensure that all appropriate changes take place
- Assisting with Gambling Authorities' external interfaces on Change Management and/or Incident Management issues
- Train and educate employees dealing from close or far with change management
The above duties give an overall picture of the day-to-day responsibilities. They are not exhaustive and additional duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business needs.
- At least 2 years of experience in a change management role
- Service-minded, responsible and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and excellent documentation skills
- Process-oriented while adopting a practical approach towards role and responsibilities
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently as part of a team always seeking for the big picture
- Able to adapt and deliver in a fast-moving environment
- Good technical training/background
- Good appreciation of software development and/or operations principles
- Fluent in English
Bonus points if you..
- Worked in the Gaming industry
- Hold an ITIL certification
- Are familiar with ERM ISO:31000 standards
- Are proficient with Excel and Google Sheets
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Malmö, and Stockholm.
Life at Relax
This role is placed in St Julian’s, Malta or Tallinn, Estonia.
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At our offices, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks, you can take a break from daily tasks and play video games with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun in our events and parties. One thing is for sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!)
PS: We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.