About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content delivery for the modern iGaming landscape. With business simplicity and collaboration central to its ethos, its recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio. The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with licences held in multiple jurisdictions including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, and the Romanian National Gaming Office (ONJN). In addition to licensed operations, Relax Gaming fully supports regulated markets such as Denmark, Sweden, Estonia and Latvia. Learn more about us here.
Join our international team to become Relax’s primary point of contact with our global office infrastructure that spans across 9 offices and 250 employees in Europe. As a Corporate IT Manager you will be managing Active Directory at this hands-on technical role and maintaining our global infrastructure up to date: file shares, patching, and G Suite. You will also be responsible for purchasing the equipment that complies with the company’s standards and policies to maintain and develop as needed. As our technical point of contact in Helsinki, we remain open to providing local help to our Helsinki office users. Help our system administrators as remote-hands for our Helsinki Datacenter. We use Atlassian Jira tools in our day-to-day work.
In this role, you will take ownership of local IT while being part of Relax’s global international team. You will love this job, especially if you enjoy games and gambling!
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows, Active Directory and MDT
- Strong familiarity with Operating Systems including installation, upgrading and repairing
- Basic knowledge of networks and networking hardware and software
- Basic administration knowledge about MacOS
- Familiarity with Windows Scripting (ideally at least Powershell)
- Familiarity with endpoint deployment and management systems
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
Bonus points for ...
- Knowledge about Ansible
- Knowledge about Linux scripting
- Knowledge about file shares and services
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira tools
As a person, you:
- Have a keen eye for detail for keeping track of hardware and software
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have the willingness to take ownership of local IT functions while being part of a virtual team providing remote support for other Relax offices
- Are comfortable working with an educated and multicultural user base
- Ideally have an interest in games and gambling
Life at Relax
This role is based in Helsinki, Finland
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks and play videogames with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament, or have fun at our events and parties. One thing is sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here.
We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.