Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are looking for a Delivery Coordinator to support our Head of Partner Programs by ensuring we’ll be able to deliver our deliverables. This role is initially set out to support the Game Engine development team but intended to grow into a much wider scope across multifunctional deliverables in our Aggregation business. As our Game Engine Development team is split between Malta and Estonia, these are the first locations we are going to consider hiring this role to. Yet we are going to keep our mind open to candidates in the same location with our other offices.
We are looking for a person who can keep an overview without losing the eye for detail, who can structure and prioritize whilst changes are the only regular occurrence, a project manager who can deal with different timelines running in parallel and keep up a positive attitude while doing so. Sounds challenging? It is, but also very exciting and a great opportunity to learn in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
What do we expect from you?
We’ll need many talents, but are fully committed to developing those talents with you into actual skills. You show us what you are capable of and we’ll support you in making it come true
- Multitasking de-luxe as the context change is part of the foundation of this role
- Responsible, engaged and proactive. You have a sense of urgency when required
- Master of communication with soft skills and people minded
- Planning & organizational skills, experience with project management is a plus
- Ability to understand tech and be a translator to non-tech colleagues and customers
- Jira skills
- Experience within the iGaming industry
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Running daily stand up meetings
- First point of contact for our internal stakeholders and teams (support, developers, partnership managers)
- Triage of all incoming requests and tasks, which often come in ad hoc
- Plan and monitor our game development resource planning in collaboration with our Head of Partner Programs
- Monitor our improvement roadmap in collaboration with our Head of Software Development
- Support our Platform release planning
- Provide input and support on Continuous improvement included but not limited to feeding into our Documentation Portal, improvements on work processes and flows and Aggregation tools
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö and Stockholm. Learn more about us [here].
Life at Relax
Talent is our key driver and we are somewhat flexible on location. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.