Your mission as Full-stack Developer, if you choose to accept it, will be to create the future of casino games and game engines. Both the core and front-end of each casino game will be yours to create, own and maintain.
You will get to be an integral part of the development cycle from conception to release and beyond. As a full-stack developer, you believe strongly in clear, concise and maintainable code. You will need to be highly proficient in multitasking and in return get to have a finger or two (sometimes even a whole hand) in most stages of the development process, but always with the understanding of what’s important at what stage.
About Relax Gaming
We are a B2B multi-product provider driving innovative solutions and offerings to the iGaming market. We started off with Poker, soon Bingo and finally our own self-made Casino games and content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners followed. Founded in 2010 in the pub in Malta, our strategy has remained the same - we aim for technical excellence and have a passion for business simplicity. That’s why we have grown rapidly and now have more than 180 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe.
- Act as the architect on individual game projects and programming casino game logic (game engines) based on mathematical specifications
- Work closely with the other developers in both projects and mathematicians when coding and iterating on casino game mechanics to achieve the highest quality games
- Have the responsibility for the implementation of game-features
- Reviewing and refactoring code from other Game Developers
- Continually look at improvements on all pipelines
- Define and maintain the high-quality bar for all games and make sure game engines are stable, safe and fully tested
- At least 5 years of experience as a developer
- Strong knowledge of Java 8
- Experience on completing projects from prototype to final production
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol (RESTful interfaces)
- Good understanding of SQL
Bonus points for:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in iGaming
- 2-3 years experience as a game developer on released/live games
- Experience in HTML5 Game Engines (pixi.js, Phaser or similar)
- Knowledge and intuitive understanding of probabilistic mathematics
- Previously built casino game engines (for real money or for fun)
Life at Relax
You will work in either Belgrade, Serbia or Malmö, Sweden.
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks and play videogames with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun in our events and parties. One thing is sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!).
We handle all applications confidentially.