Our multi-talented & highly motivated Development team is expanding, and now we are seeking a new team member to join our Game Studio in Belgrade, Serbia. As a Game Developer, your mission will be to create the future of casino games, by making the most fun and incredible casino experiences ever!
About Relax Gaming
We are an award-winning, B2B provider and aggregator of high-quality casino content. Rooted in technical excellence and dedicated to business simplicity, Relax strives to challenge the status quo and push boundaries with every new release. Founded in 2010, the company is now a leader in the sector offering aggregation, casino content, poker, and bingo. Relax is in a rapid growth phase with a focus on regulated markets and quality distribution. For this reason, we’re always on the look out for outstanding, passionate talent who can join us on our ambitious journey.
You will get to be an integral part of the development cycle from conception to release and beyond. By continually looking at how we can improve and revolutionise the way we do things we solemnly swear that we will stay on top of new technologies and innovate the iGaming business. You will need to be highly proficient in multitasking, and in return get to have a finger or two (sometimes even a whole hand) in most stages of the development process, but always with the understanding on what’s important at what stage. Our game studios will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and features as well as contributing to several new and old IPs.
- Act as the architect on individual game projects and have the responsibility for the implementation of game-features
- Work closely with the other developers in both projects and department to achieve the highest of quality games
- Continually look at improvements on all pipelines
- Define and maintain the high-quality bar for all games
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer
- Experience on completing projects from prototype to final production
- Multiple project experience
Bonus points for…
- The ideal candidate will have experience in iGaming
- 2-3 years experience as a game developer on released/live games
- Experience in HTML5 Game Engines (pixi.js, Phaser or similar)
Why Relax Gaming:
- You will work in a relaxed environment with a team of experienced game makers from over 5 countries
- Competitive compensation and benefits - we strive to appreciate every effort of our employees
- Great referral fees
- Flexible working hours
- Paid lunch, fruit, snacks and beverages
- We also have our company library
- Have you ever been to our team building party? You need to see that!
Life at Relax
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has its own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment.
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks and play videogames with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun in our events and parties. One thing is sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!).
PS: We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.