We at Relax, the most innovative iGaming provider this side of the galaxy, are now looking for an awesome new Game Developer to be a part of the efficient and well-established Stockholm game team!
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be to create the future of casino games, by creating the most fun and awesome casino experiences ever! You will get to be an integral part of the development cycle from conception to release and beyond. By continually looking at how we can improve and revolutionize the way we do things we solemnly swear that we will stay on top of new technologies and innovate the iGaming business.
Together with the rest of the team (including developers, artists, math, and QA) you will be developing the front-end side of the games we produce in the Stockholm Studio. This includes creating animation code, effects, and the general “feel” of the product. Everything to make our games a pleasure to play and look at.
- Work as a front-end developer on games
- Collaborate closely with other developers and artists to create outstanding gameplay experiences
- Be a part of improving components and workflow
- Work on technical and graphical innovation within the framework
- Professional experience as a developer or showcasing strong knowledge
- Understanding of game design and flows
- Team player with good communication skills and fluent in English
- General Web development experience
Bonus points for:
- Experience in iGaming
- General animation knowledge
- 2-3 years experience as a game developer on released games in production
- Experience with graphic programming
- Experience using React and Redux
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is placed in Stockholm, Sweden.
Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.