The Relax Gaming Group is a B2B supplier for the online gambling industry. We are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Romania ONJN and Spillemyndigheden in Denmark.
Growing presence in key regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence, and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 100 games live and a distribution network of over 50 direct integrations to major European operators.
Relax has offices in Malta, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, and Serbia.
We are looking for highly motivated team players on all levels to innovate, develop and deliver the best games in the industry. You will work at our game studio in Belgrade, Serbia.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be to create the future of casino games, by creating the most fun and awesome casino experiences ever! You will get to be an integral part of the development cycle from conception to release and beyond. By continually looking at how we can improve and revolutionise the way we do things we solemnly swear that we will stay on top of new technologies and innovate the iGaming business.
You will need to be highly proficient in multitasking and in return get to have a finger or two (sometimes even a whole hand) in most stages of the development process, but always with the understanding on what’s important at what stage.
Our game studios will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and features as well as contributing to several new and old IPs.
- Act as the architect on individual game projects and have the responsibility for the implementation of game-features.
- Work closely with the other developers in both projects and department to achieve the highest of quality games.
- Continually look at improvements on all pipelines.
- Define and maintain the high quality bar for all games.
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer
- Experience on completing projects from prototype to final production
- Multiple project experience
- People Management skills
Bonus points for…
- The ideal candidate will have experience in iGaming
- 2-3 years experience as a game developer on released/live games
- Experience in HTML5 Game Engines (pixi.js, Phaser or similar)
Location & Nice to Know
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has an own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the center of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here.
We handle all applications confidentially.