Relax Gaming is the most innovative iGaming provider on this side of the galaxy. Founded in 2010 in the pub in Malta, we have rapidly grown since then and now we have more than 170 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe. Our main focus is on three products. We started off with Poker, soon Bingo and finally, a market-leading B2B content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners and our own self-made Casino slot games followed. Read more about us from here.
We are looking for a highly motivated Game Developer to innovate, develop and deliver the best casino games in the industry. You will work at our game studio in Belgrade, Serbia.
Every great team has team members at all levels including experts; you will be that expert. You will effectively be acting as the technical lead within the team and help deliver the vision and experience of great casino games with high technical quality. You are an experienced and skilled developer who is able to pick up new frameworks and languages swiftly. You are comfortable making technical decisions after analyzing the options and pros and cons.
Our game studios will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and features as well as contributing to several new and old IPs.
- Own and maintain the technical direction of the development team
- Guide and mentor junior developers
- Ensure deadlines are met with high technical quality
- Four years experience in IT
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Comfortable using git version control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Practical experience working with Agile development practices
- You are a positive, self-motivated team player that gladly speaks your mind
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time
- You are excited about playing a big part in shaping the future of the Malmö studio or the Belgrade Studio, culturally as well as for your own personal development
Bonus points for…
- Six years in IT
- Previous Technical Lead or Architect experience
- Interest in gambling
- Demonstrable game building experience
- Experience in HTML5 Game Engines (pixi.js, Phaser or similar)
Location & Nice to Know
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has its own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the center of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food. More about life in Relax from here.
PS: We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.