We at Relax, the most innovative iGaming provider this side of the galaxy, are now looking for an awesome new Game Developer!
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be to create the future of casino games, by creating the most fun and awesome casino experiences ever! You will get to be an integral part of the development cycle from conception to release and beyond. By continually looking at how we can improve and revolutionise the way we do things we solemnly swear that we will stay on top of new technologies and innovate the iGaming business. Read more about us from here.
You will need to be highly proficient in multitasking and in return get to have a finger or two (sometimes even a whole hand) in most stages of the development process, but always with the understanding of what’s important at what stage.
- Act as the architect on individual game projects and have the responsibility for the implementation of game-features.
- Work closely with the other developers in both projects and departments to achieve the highest quality games.
- Continually look at improvements on all pipelines.
- Define and maintain the high-quality bar for all games.
- At least 3 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Experience on completing projects from prototype to final production
- Multiple project experience
Bonus points for:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in iGaming
- 2-3 years experience as a game developer on released/live games
- Experience in HTML5 Game Engines (pixi.js, Phaser or similar)
Location & Nice to Know:
The Relax game studio in Malmö is perfectly located on Lilla torg, right in the middle of the beautiful old parts of Malmö. It’s a five-minute walk from the central station and all types of shopping and restaurants can be found right on our doorstep.
Relax Gaming Group has offices in Malta, Estonia, Sweden, Finland and Serbia.
Whichever location, we dare to say that you will be working in a very nice office, and probably at one of the best companies around. Well, that is if you value frequent memorable team events, poker tournaments, movie nights and fun sports competitions. Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience. More about life in Relax from here.
PS: We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.