Our Casino team is looking for an analytical-driven person to join Relax Gaming as a Game Engine Developer. You will be responsible for developing high-end game engines for both internal and external studios. The role location is somewhat flexible, ideally based in Tallinn, Malta, Sweden, Finland, or Serbia.
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licenses held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more on www.relax-gaming.com
You will be responsible for developing our next generation of world-class game engines. The “guts” or core of each game will be yours to create, own and maintain. Our game engines deal with real money transactions, so safety, clarity, and defensive coding are a must. As a developer, you believe strongly in clear, concise, and maintainable code. You are determined to ensure that what you write will work – and work well – in known and unknown scenarios.
- Develop game logic according to the game design and mathematical documentation
- Work in collaboration with game designers and mathematicians when coding and iterating on casino game mechanics
- Expand, maintain and optimize the internal library/tools used in our games
- Perform code reviews
- Ensure game engines are stable, safe, and fully tested
- Define and contribute to wider frameworks and initiatives to support partners
- 2+ years of experience developing in Java 11, C#, or any OOP
- Strong understanding of a clean and testable code
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol (RESTful interfaces)
- Good understanding of SQL
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Bonus points for being:
- Experience using Java 11
- Familiar with slot machines
- Knowledgeable and intuitive understanding of probabilistic mathematics
- Able to build casino game engines (for real money or for fun)
Life at Relax
Talent is our key driver and we are somewhat flexible on location. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.