Did you ever play a game and thought to yourself “I can do that but in a better way”? Well, then put your money where your mouth is - join the Relax team and let's get creative!
Our Casino team is looking for a Game Product Owner to join Relax Gaming. You will be a part of a young and growing organization in a truly international environment with people from different and diversified backgrounds.
As a Game Product Owner, you will be in the center of the action in producing the next generation of high-quality Casino games. You will have end to end ownership of new Game productions under the Relax brand. You will be essential in providing the vision of the game. Both in terms of game mechanics, features and math profile and as well as the visual direction, theme, narrative and animation flow - making sure that the high quality expected of all Relax products is exceeded.
Your knowledge, passion and attention to detail will be fully utilized and as a Game Product Owner, you will be the “go-to” person in more ways you can imagine.
The Game Product Owner is responsible for:
- Ensuring requirements for Game Studios are correct, accurate and prioritized and guiding the Game Studios in everything from the right prioritization to execution
- Focusing on the player journey, managing the overall UX and laying out the UI - overseeing the quality, design, mechanics, production and delivery of the end game products
- Communicating and maintaining project related documentation including proof-of-concept presentations, high level design summaries, detailed design schematics and present the product features that matches the Relax Gaming Strategic ambitions
- Extremely good casino knowledge. You should know slots inside out - from the mechanical, psychological and mathematical perspectives
- Being great at communicating feedback
- A deep understanding of the process around making an outstanding product
- The ability to present plans, ambitions and potential product features while understanding and explaining adaptations needed
- Proactive can-do attitude, ability to take initiative, accountability
- Natural talent for problem-solving
- The ability to work on a team level as well as on a studio level, taking the bigger picture into account
- Highly proficiency in spoken and written English
Bonus points for…
- Minimum 2 years experience from working in a similar role
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Any gambling experience or working with gambling games
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content delivery for the modern iGaming landscape. With business simplicity and collaboration central to its ethos, its recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with licences held in multiple jurisdictions including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, and the Romanian National Gaming Office (ONJN). In addition to licensed operations, Relax Gaming fully supports regulated markets such as Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Estonia and Latvia. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is placed in Malta, Stockholm or Malmö.
Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company; however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled in full confidentiality.