We are looking for a Head of Business Development who is ready to nurture and grow the Relax operators network to the next level!
At Relax we pride ourselves on producing the best gaming products on the market which operators would love to have. The role is very stimulating, but also rewarding if you are ready for the challenge.
To succeed you need to have a strong sales background and preferably a gaming network of customers, be a driven and professional stakeholder delivering high results. Previous experience in working with Casino products is important, but not a must.
As a person, you are driven and hungry to make an impact and capable of thinking on a higher business level and have a front of mind partner mindset.
With a growing list of over 150+ operator brands, we are looking for individuals to join our team and share our passion for gaming. The successful candidate will expand Relax customer’s network in existing and new markets.
- Owning and reaching/exceeding the annual sales target for the amount of new customers
- Maintaining, updating, and expanding the existing Sales pipeline
- Effectively communicate the Relax Casino value proposition through sales material and presentations
- Identify new opportunities for Relax in terms of Operators, Markets, or New business globally
- Overlooking agreements and Due Diligence process for new customers and existing customers expanding into new markets/jurisdictions
- Manage contract reviews for new operators
- Overlooking integration and go-live process with the support of the integration team
- Promoting and growing Relax brand awareness
- Optimizing Sales process
- Maximizing Revenues/Growth
- Executing weekly and monthly KPIs reports, presentations, etc
- At least 4 years of Sales Experience, a strong eye for growth opportunities
- Igaming industry knowledge is preferable, but not a must
- Telecommunications or payments experience is a plus
- A thirst for keeping that knowledge ahead of the curve
- Knowledge of slots and the industry
- Good understanding of how a B2C and B2B business operates
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A team player and a can-do attitude
- Passion for Gaming and self-motivated
- Good organizational skills
About Relax Gaming:
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licenses held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax:
This role is based in Malta.
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At our offices, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks, you can take a break from daily tasks and play video games with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun at our events and parties. One thing is for sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!)
We handle all applications confidentially.