Due to the rapid growth of the business, Relax Gaming is expanding the organization to ensure scalability. Consequently, we are establishing a new senior key leadership role to drive forward key revenue projects and product development activities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a cross-functional manager who understands and sets a high bar for all parts of the software development life-cycle including design, development, documentation and testing. You possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead and manage a cross-functional team
- Work with cross-functional managers in the planning and execution of new products and features
- Work effectively with Product / Project Managers to ensure delivery against their agreed priorities
- Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all software development activities
- Define and implement a collaborative and informative approach with external teams
- Accountable for the on-time and to quality delivery of software development projects
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan
- Implement and apply best practices to establish frameworks consistent with and supportive of the casino product strategy
- Understand the use cases in order to oversee the software design and development for the products to be built working in collaboration with the architecture team
- Consult business teams to clarify objectives and functional requirements
- Work with product management teams in solution demonstrations
- Maintain product roadmap and technical standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives
- Work with Architect, Senior Product Manager and Program Manager in planning and execution of new product releases
- Guide the QA function and oversee the direction of QA in casino
- Recruit, develop, coach, motivate and performance manage those in your team
- Facilitate technical workshops internally and externally
Key Knowledge Required:
- Extensive engineering experience
- Significant experience in the management of large software development teams and cross-functional teams
- A strong track record of delivery for large, cross-functional, projects (minimum 5 years)
- Track record of identifying talent for technical teams
- Experience leading multiple simultaneous product development and project efforts
- Experience in management reporting providing regular and succinct updates
- Experience working with remote development teams
- Attention to detail
- Happy to work hands-on
- Experience on working large value projects and return on investment
- Experience in working with Jira, Confluence, Slack or similar tools
- You are willing and able to get deep into the technical details
- Experience of working in a highly regulated industry
- Strong and balanced business, product and technical mindset
- Proactive in removing roadblocks
- Can handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- You have excellent customer relationship skills and are an advocate for the customer to all internal parties.
- A can-do attitude with a natural ability to empower and serve others
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
Bonus points for:
- Experience working for both a casino supplier and operator
- MSc or equivalent
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content delivery for the modern iGaming landscape. With business simplicity and collaboration central to its ethos, its recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1000+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with licences held in multiple jurisdictions including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, and the Romanian National Gaming Office (ONJN). In addition to licensed operations, Relax Gaming fully supports regulated markets such as Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, and Latvia. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
Talent is our key driver and we are flexible on location.
Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.