Relax Gaming is a B2B multi-product provider driving innovative solutions and offerings to the iGaming market. We started off with Poker, soon Bingo, and finally, our own self-made Casino games and content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners followed. Founded in 2010 in the pub in Malta, our strategy has remained the same - we aim for technical excellence and have a passion for business simplicity. That is why we have grown rapidly and now have more than 190 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe.
Our continuous growth requires us to further strengthen the Marketing Department with a Marketing Creative Lead who will become an integral part of our efficient Marketing team.
You will be working closely with, and reporting directly to, our Head of Marketing. You will be given the freedom to drive, concept and approve visual content with your ideas being forefront for the Relax brand, while we do our best to offer you a solid platform for personal and professional growth. You will be working with internal clients and management to lead the creative direction for our in-house design and content production team across all marketing projects. This includes but is not limited to driving the coordinated release of beautiful and consistent game launch advertising, game assets, event and conference visuals, sales and commercial literature, website, client area, campaign assets, PR, and social media visuals.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to coordinate the production and delivery of marketing materials so to ensure that the visual identity of Relax Gaming and marketing art is aligned with the overall marketing objectives
- Liaising with marketing project leads on creative requirements
- Implement and manage the marketing art production process
- Elevate and ensure consistency of the brand identity, messaging and focus
- Quality control across all visual and content projects
- Collaborating with designers and game studios to create graphic, 3-D, and digital concepts
- Manage video creation for game launches, showreels and corporate content
- Keeping pace with the competition with expanding creative ideas
- Structured approach to creative concept and delivery
- Good communication to give detailed feedback and strong written English language skills to approve copy
- Commercial mindset to manage third parties and agencies were required
- Exceptional eye for composition, layout and visual messaging/flow
- Work with a range of art styles for game content without compromising the overall brand
- Ability to take initiative, be responsive to deadlines and manage marketing art priorities
- Creativity and pragmatism in anticipating and finding solutions to overcome obstacles to advance projects
- Ability to maintain perspective and manage priorities
- 5+ years of creative experience in design, video or digital marketing
- 3+ years of iGaming experience
- 1+ years leading on creative content creation at Art Director level or equivalent
- 1+ years of people management
Nice to have:
- A range of backgrounds will be considered but experience in Motion Graphics, Video Editing or Social/Digital strategy would be considered an advantage
- Agency background would be considered a positive
As a person, you:
- Live and breathe smart creative marketing
- Have clear ideas and know how to positively present them and secure senior buy-in
- Are proactive and intuitive
- Consider the bigger picture and can identify and rectify potential problems
Benefits of working at Relax:
- We offer you a permanent position in an international and rapidly growing company
- You will have the possibility to travel occasionally
- Private health insurance and sports allowance
Life at Relax:
We are looking to welcome you to our team in Malta, our amazing office is located in the beautiful Spinola Bay – right in the heart of St Julians.
We are more than just a workplace, we are a community. At our offices, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks, you can take a break from daily tasks and play video games with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun in our events and parties. One thing is for sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there is always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about life at Relax from here.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We will interview continuously, and the recruitment process might be concluded as soon as we find the right candidate.
We handle all applications confidentially