Our focus on strong content and differentiation means our Marketing Department is looking for a Motion Designer who will become an integral part of our efficient Design team within Marketing.
You will be working closely with our Creative Lead and responsible for elevating the brand and its products through smart animations and video content across multiple channels and project areas. You will be working with multiple internal clients and senior management to bring our brand and games marketing to life, whilst making sure our values are supported and further elevated, setting us apart from the competition. You will have the freedom to research, try and propose an on-brand motion graphics approach suitable for each occasion and channel, those ranging but not limited to: Games teasers and promos, Corporate brand videos showcasing our USPs, event/themed related videos, other products-related videos, live events (such as conferences, stands and game presentations), social media videos, amongst other.
- Create engaging animations from idea conception and design to completion
- Help to develop the brand and games approach through storytelling and impact-driven, visually exciting, cutting-edge original motion graphics
- Create a unique and creative motion style that set us apart from competitors, and makes us stand out and communicate in our house style
- Elevate and ensure consistency of the brand identity, messaging, and focus
- Collaborate with designers and game studios to create high-quality videos
- Keeping pace with the competition with expanding creative ideas
- A structured approach to creative concept and delivery
- Good communication to give detailed feedback and strong written English language skills to contextualise the best use of copy provided
- The commercial mindset to deliver assets against corporate objectives
- An exceptional eye for composition, layout, and visual messaging/flow
- Work with a range of art styles for game content without compromising the overall brand
- Ability to take initiative, be responsive to deadlines, and manage marketing art priorities
- Creativity and pragmatism in anticipating and finding solutions to overcome obstacles to advance projects
- Ability to maintain perspective and manage priorities
- 3+ years of motion design
- 1+ years of iGaming experience
- Outstanding graphic design level
- Expert knowledge of After Effects
- Good working knowledge of 3D, especially Cinema 4D oriented to Motion Graphics
- Experience with Particles and VFX
- A strong interest and attitude towards innovation and the latest trends in storytelling, graphic design, Motion Graphics, and 3D
Nice to have:
- A range of backgrounds will be considered but experience in 3D, especially Cinema 4D, would be an advantage
- Real footage capturing and video editing knowledge
- Agency background would be considered a positive
As a person, you:
- Live and breathe smart creative marketing
- Have clear ideas and know-how to positively present them and secure senior buy-in
- Are proactive and intuitive
- Consider the bigger picture and can identify and rectify potential problems
Benefits of working at Relax:
- We offer you a permanent position in an international and rapidly growing company
- You will have the possibility to travel occasionally
- Private health insurance and sports allowance
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content delivery for the modern iGaming landscape. With business simplicity and collaboration central to its ethos, its recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1000+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio. The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with licences held in multiple jurisdictions including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, and the Romanian National Gaming Office (ONJN). In addition to licensed operations, Relax Gaming fully supports regulated markets such as Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, and Latvia. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is placed in St Julian’s, Malta, where we will be moving into a brand new office space at the start of 2021. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.