Our Office team plays a vital role in making Relax Gaming such a great place to work and your professionalism, initiative, and office skills are what we are looking for!
We are looking for an Office Manager to our Belgrade office, to organize and coordinate administration duties and procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. You will be our main go-to person for everything that has to do with the office, but most importantly is that you see and solve things before anyone else does!
This is a role where you will be allowed to grow professionally in many areas. You will be based in Belgrade but with visits to Novi Sad.
As Office Manager, your role consists of a full range of office management duties including:
- Provide general support to visitors and ensure that meeting rooms are well presented
- Organize office operations and make sure that our office looks awesome at all times
- Ensuring that Health & Safety and Fire policies are being followed and are up-to-date
- Manage relationships with key suppliers such as office maintenance, suppliers, cleaning, and monthly services
- Ensuring that the Physical Security in our Serbian offices is ISO27001 compliant
- Participate in and drive internal office projects
- Finance tasks, such as invoice handling and expense claims, office budget, salary payments, and documentation for the accountant
- Preparation of necessary legal documents
- Proactively handle general HR-related queries, issues, and support
- Assist the Game Studio with recruitment and guiding candidates and employees from onboarding to offboarding
- Managing leave balances
This position will suit you if you are comfortable in a fast-paced and diverse office. For the right person there will be great opportunities to grow within the role and any future areas of responsibilities.
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- You need to be self-directed and have problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- An ambitious and driven individual who always strives to deliver the best solutions
- Strong organisational skills
Bonus points for:
- Office Management experience
- Magical creativity
- Positive thinker with a can-do attitude
- iGaming experience
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is based in Belgrade, Serbia.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.