We are looking for an Office Manager Rockstar who will help us take over the responsibility for the running of our awesome and dynamic Relax Gaming office.
Our Office team plays a vital role in making Relax Gaming such a great place to work and your professionalism, initiative and office skills are what we are looking for!
We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. You will be our main go-to person for everything that has to do with the office, but most importantly is that you see and solve things before anyone else does!
Your role will be to provide the office with a full range of office management duties including:
- Liaising with the HR Team for new starters preparation of merch packs, workstation, and equipment
- Manage relationships with key suppliers such as office maintenance, suppliers, cleaning, and monthly services
- Ensuring that Health & Safety policies are being followed and are up-to-date
- Making sure that the office is compliant with the ISO27001 requirements.
- Provide general support to visitors and ensure that meeting rooms are well-presented
- Brainstorm ideas with our Events Team and organizing in-house and off-site activities and events
- Organize office operations and make sure that our office looks awesome at all times
- Make sure there are drinks & snacks available for our employees and our Beer Fridays!
This position will suit you if you are comfortable in a fast-paced and diverse office. For the right person, there will be great opportunities to grow within the role and any future areas of responsibilities.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- You need to be self-directed and have problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- An ambitious and driven individual who always strive to deliver the best solutions
- Strong organisational skills
Bonus points for:
- Office Management experience
- Magical creativity
- Positive thinker with a can-do attitude
About Relax Gaming
Back in 2010, we kicked off our journey with a simple mission - to create outstanding games for the modern iGaming world. Fast forward to today, and we've grown to be one of the leading suppliers in the game, boasting an aggregation arm like no other. Despite our exponential growth, we've succeeded in staying true to our core values throughout the years, these are to be: Driven, Adaptable, Supportive, and Respectful. We live and breathe this ethos across our offices across the globe, namely in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar. Keen to find out more? Learn about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is based in St. Julian’s, Malta.
At the time of writing this, our office is based in St. Julian’s, Malta. However, we are in the midst of changing offices and soon we will open the office doors to our new office in Tigne Point! Here you as our new Office Manager will play an imperative role in establishing the new office! For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.