Relax Gaming has an excellent reputation as a technical partner and service provider - and we would like to keep it that way!
At Relax, we like to work smarter (and hard) but not harder. Therefore, we are looking for a super-smart person that will be able to maintain our operational service level in collaboration with other departments and teams. You will be working closely together with our Head of Aggregation Operations.
Warning: although this role focuses mainly on Operational Optimisation, you should not be afraid to get your hands dirty as there will also be hands-on work involved.
Main objectives for this position:
- Bridge-building: Improve the collaboration between Operations and other departments, and synchronize processes to achieve the best possible results, as efficiently as possible
- Coordinate and scope development of our internal tools, including optimisation of Jira/Atlassian
- Represent Operations in different types of projects like new product tools, customized integrations, and market entries. All projects are very different but they have one thing in common: they have a high business impact and a high level of complexity.
- Analyze the impact of requirements: Carry out ‘operational analysis’ (e.g. work required), in collaboration with Operational teams
- Ensure an efficient way of working after go-live by acting as a consultant to the project direction to avoid operational issues (e.g. manual work, complexity)
- Define clear scope and responsibility areas per project
- Ensure clear knowledge handover/guidance to Operational teams including protocols, communication, and product guidelines
- Handle any unforeseen difficulties after go-live, and adapt processes where needed
- Supporting after go-live until we have stable delivery and integration into our Operational processes
- Development and maintenance of internal and external documentation related to operations in collaboration with the documentation owners ensuring improvements & changes are reflected in the documentation
- Continuous improvement: Each team runs its own initiatives. You support in prioritizing, planning, tracking, and reporting on these improvements to ensure the day2day work does not restrict us as an organization to grow and improve. Furthermore, certain improvements will need a ‘Project Management’ direct involvement from you
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field of the iGaming industry
- Experience working with tech/developers. We do not expect you to understand the code, a high-level understanding of tech processes like integration, game deploy or configurations is sufficient
- Experience in project management or product ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous and structured way of working: an eye for detail without losing the overview
Bonus points for:
- Jira admin experience
- Experience working with an aggregator
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licenses held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!).
Life at Relax
This role can be based in either of our offices but we have a slight preference for Malta.
Talent is our key driver, and we are somewhat flexible on location. Relax is at a fascinating growth stage as a company; however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do, and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.