Due to the rapid growth of the aggregation business, Relax Gaming is expanding the organisation to support the ever-growing number of supplier partners. We are looking for a motivated, organised, and commercially minded individual to join our supplier partner commercial team as our new Partner Relations Manager
The role is primarily responsible for overseeing commercial success and building strong relationships with our supplier partners.
- Build and manage close commercial relationships with multiple allocated partners in a professional manner.
- Complete regular client review meetings, presenting key performance data and goals.
- Work in collaboration with the product team to assess partners or products in the pipeline and to provide commercial feedback to partners.
- Work with partners through early commercials including reviewing contract feedback in alignment with the legal team.
- To work with suppliers to identify areas of business growth and partnership overall success.
- Respond to partner queries and day to day needs including operator activation requests
- Maintain clear records of progress and notes for all partners e.g. via Data Hub.
- Ensure stakeholder reports are kept up to date at all times.
- Deliver partner revenues in line with company forecasts.
- Work in collaboration with operational teams to ensure clear handover from contract stage to technical implementation.
- Keep suppliers up to date with relevant Relax Gaming business developments including regulated market entries.
- Provide commercial input to the monthly newsletter.
- Provide input to internal company aggregation management products and simplify processes and ways of working.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an account manager or commercial manager
- A record of developing strong working relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Experience in reviewing contracts from a commercial perspective
- Organised and structured
- A solid understanding of tech/operations
- Experience in using spreadsheets, presentations and a range of software tools
- Strong English written and verbal communication
Additional Points For:
- Experience within the iGaming industry
- Experience in Jira
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming has offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is based in St Julians, Malta.
Located in the centre of the island’s most bustling town, St Julian’s offers the perfect backdrop for anyone seeking restaurants, casinos, nightlife and even a dip in the sea. Our brand new offices are fully stocked with a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks that can be enjoyed from our panoramic penthouse which offers beautiful coastal views. Whether an early bird or a night owl, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.