We are looking for a Partnership Delivery Coordinator/Manager to join our Casino team in St. Julian’s, Malta. This is one of the key roles, ensuring quality, accuracy, and the reputation of Relax Gaming in the Casino industry. Your exact title (coordinator or manager) will depend on the experience and skillset.
The role offers you a lot of freedom and challenges. In order to succeed you have to have the technical understanding, a keen eye for detail, excellent planning and communication skills, and the ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders. You’ll be expected to liaise and coordinate closely with in-house teams like platform, game server, legal, account management, compliance, and business stakeholders but also with external partners/customers to ensure a professional representation of the Relax brand.
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content delivery for the modern iGaming landscape. With business simplicity and collaboration central to its ethos, its recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio. The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with licenses held in multiple jurisdictions including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, and the Romanian National Gaming Office (ONJN). In addition to licensed operations, Relax Gaming fully supports regulated markets such as Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, and Latvia. Learn more about us here.
- Ownership of your own portfolio and being the dedicated first point of contact for the partners
- Build strong relationships with your partners
- Plan/schedule game roadmaps for multiple projects and keep the planning tools up to date
- Liaise and coordinate closely with in-house and external stakeholders
- Attend company workshops on location when possible
- Ensure effective communication/visibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Representation of Relax Gaming and positioning of the brand and reputation. This might include attending partner events and conferences
- Flag any potential risks you encounter during your day to day involvement with partners
- Provide input on continuous improvement opportunities for processes
- Limit risk and allow for contingency on the roadmaps you are responsible for
- Feeding into quarterly operator roadmap
- Balancing partner wishes and realistic approach to planning/resources
- Provide input to your manager for commercial reporting/revenue forecasting
- Quality reviews of partnerships/games on topics like delivery, communication, technical performance.
- Being part of Roadmap Review - present game on behalf of your partners and provide feedback back to them
- Provide input on Casino projects - you might be requested to manage a Casino Project which will help you develop your skills and knowledge
- Understanding your personal capacity and ability to take on the additional workload and make sure you provide visibility on your workload to your manager
- Support your team and manager in reaching Relax’ strategic goals
- Show initiative and provide suggestions on the adding potential new partners
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of game development process/procedures
- Knowledge/experience in Jira and associated tools
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
As a person, you are a passionate team player, who likes to learn new things, solve difficult problems and thanks to your critical thinking can come up with innovative and creative solutions. You are self-driven and want to improve yourself by pushing and coaching your colleagues and partners at the same time.
Bonus points for…
- Experience in project management or product ownership
- Interest in Casino games
- Experience in working with or at a casino game supplier
Life at Relax
This role is placed in St Julian’s, Malta, where we will be moving into a brand new office space at the start of 2021. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.