We are looking for a Partnership Program Manager to join our Casino team. This is one of our key roles, ensuring quality, excellence, and the reputation of Relax Gaming in the Casino industry.
The role offers you the exciting opportunity to lead our Partnership Delivery team within one of the fastest growing aggregators within the iGaming industry. The Partnership Delivery team covers a wide range of responsibilities in collaboration with our ever growing network of Game Suppliers (partners). Your team liaises and coordinates closely with in-house teams/business stakeholders and also with external partners/customers to ensure a professional representation of the Relax brand.
We need you to ensure effective communication and transparency internally and externally, align & develop our processes to support our strategic goals, and support your team to do their best work to continue to strive for excellent collaboration with our partners.
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content delivery for the modern iGaming landscape. With business simplicity and collaboration central to its ethos, its recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio. The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with licences held in multiple jurisdictions including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, and the Romanian National Gaming Office (ONJN). In addition to licensed operations, Relax Gaming fully supports regulated markets such as Denmark, Sweden, Estonia and Latvia. Learn more about us here.
- Ownership of the operational & delivery responsibilities within the Partnership Program
- Management of Partnership Delivery team
- Escalation point for Suppliers
- Establish project management framework for game delivery and other operational processes in alignment with other teams (including compliance)
- Development of partner ways of working in order to increase partner independence
- Project management leadership for key revenue driver projects (high business impact), representing Partnership Management. Includes facilitating handover from project/integration teams to Partnership Delivery team
- Continuous improvements - flag and structure continuous improvements needed to ensure efficient & scalable delivery. Ensure scalable solutions to support our growth rate and support our strategic goals
- Process guidance/mentorship for both internal stakeholders and external partners,including onboarding of new hires and new suppliers
- Streamline and optimize reporting/data information flow
- Input to revenue forecasting on behalf of the partnership delivery team
- Ownership of reporting operational performance of the partnership program in collaboration with the Commercial Partner Manager and Head of Casino Delivery
- Leadership responsibility for Partner Workshop Events
- Propose product requirements for company (operational) tools and products
What do we expect from you?
- Strong leadership skills
- Jira admin skills, or willingness to learn
- A natural ability to create a lean process in an agile manner & set up new processes efficiently
- A blend of experience in business understanding, relationship management, project delivery, and software development
- Capable of thinking on both business and high-level technical lines.
- Experience with software development and communication tools (Atlassian Confluence, Jira, and Slack, or similar).
- Experience working with or at a casino game supplier/aggregator
- Min of 5 -10 years experience, preferably within iGaming industry
- Travel required post-Covid
Life at Relax Location:
Talent is our key driver and we are somewhat flexible on location. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.