Do you want your work to be seen by tens of thousands on a daily basis?
We are now looking for C++ developers that can help us continue to challenge the status quo of online poker! The player numbers on our award-winning Poker software are growing and so is our team!
It doesn’t matter to us if you are a junior developer or a seasoned programmer, we will amend the work to fit your expertise. What does matter is that you are passionate about what you do and that you are eager to learn.
If you are the right person we will build the role, the tasks and the ways of working around you to make sure you will get the best tailormade technical development for yours and our needs. You will be part of a tech savvy team and there is no limit on what technical expertise that will be yours to grasp.
Poker is a multiplayer game played in real-time. Our client connects to the server based on the player's action via a protocol and is then amending the user interface with animations and sound based on the server's response. Our client is a multi-threaded and multi-platform (Windows, MacOS, Android,iOS and WebAssembly) application written in C++ with an in-house built rendering engine, which communicates with our server that runs on Java.
- Work on a constantly developing product with a good track record and high aims
- Work in a small but passionate team, so your job will be playing a large part in our success and have a direct impact on the product
- You will be reporting directly to the Head of Poker (who is located in Malmö)
- It is likely there will be occasional travel together with your team
- Someone who takes pride in what you do and who is eager to learn
- Passionate for games in general, or poker in particular
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Junior, Mid or Senior, doesn’t matter - your ambition levels are however essential
- Experience of multi-thread environment is a plus but not a requirement
- Programming skills in preferably C++ (11 or later), C#, Java and/or object-oriented programming languages
- Experience in writing clean code, observing design patterns, etc
- Experience using version control software such as Git
Bonus points for:
- Experience in developing applications for iOS/Android
- Experience in developing multithreaded and network applications
- Basic skills in OOP principles, algorithms, data structures and STL
- Experience in UI type applications and/or Game development
- Central location at Lilla Torg in Malmö / Rotermanni in Tallinn
- Competitive salary
- We are open-minded in both working hours and location when the tasks allow
- Unlimited supply of bad beat stories
Relax is at a very exciting stage as a company and we are expecting substantial growth in the future. Nevertheless, we will always cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for an amazing personal growth experience.
Relax Gaming was founded in 2010 and since then has been at the leading edge with innovative online casino products. Starting with Poker, our portfolio also includes Bingo and a market-leading B2B content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners as well as our own Casino games. There are more than 190 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe, you could become one of them! Read more about us from here.
Ready to join us? Apply right away.