Due to the rapid growth of the business, Relax Gaming is expanding the organisation to ensure scalability. As part of this strategy, our Casino team is looking for a Product Owner with a strong analytical background. As a Product Owner, you will be working closely with the development team to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met.
You will be responsible for the success of the deliverables, for analyzing, defining and delivering concepts of various new products as well as extending the capabilities of the existing portfolio.
The role is a new addition to our organization and we will expect you to help us grow the role and responsibilities as we proceed.
- Ownership of internal facing products and B2B customer portal
- Gathering and creating requirements based on business needs and product vision
- Translating requirements into a stories and continuous maintaining of the product backlog
- Detecting issues in early requirements lifecycle and clarifying ambiguities
- Working across all areas of the business and tech to build up knowledge of customer data, ensure correctness of data mapping, exhaustive requirements, approved by stakeholders
- Running the delivery of objectives set together with all stakeholders including company management and external partners / customers
- Attending and contributing to the dev team meeting to help the teams to accurately understand the deliverables, keep motivation and ensure efficient delivery
- Communicating status and providing input regularly to all stakeholders
- Gathering and analyzing end user feedback
- Working together with the Technical Communications Manager to ensure documentation is up to date
- Proven track record and experience as a product owner or/and business analyst
- Understanding of data structures and database modeling
- Understanding of the software development process and system databases architecture
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques, requirements capture and specification techniques
- Understanding, at least conceptually, of common systems integration methodologies (decoupling of systems, APIs, task queues etc.)
- Fair technical background
- Understanding of UI/UX design best practices and ability to create simple mock ups
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to self-organize and taking ownership
- Experience working with agile development teams
Bonus points for:
- Experience in management/design/development of online self-service products or services (regardless of industry)
- Experience in the online casino domain and operations
- Ability to construct and execute SQL queries
- Experience in working with Jira, Confluence, Slack or similar tools
- Experience working with remote development teams
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licences held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is placed in both Estonia, Tallinn or Malta, St Julians.
Talent is our key driver and we are somewhat flexible on location. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.