Our Casino Product team is looking for a Product Owner with an iGaming background and passion for UI/UX delivery. As a Product Owner, you will be working closely with the product management and development teams to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met. You will be responsible for the success of the deliverables, for analyzing, defining, and delivering concepts of various new platform features as well as extending the capabilities of our existing products portfolio.
- Conceptualizing new features ideas and product extensions in order to meet the company’s high-level product vision
- Gathering and creating product requirements based on business needs
- Translating requirements into the product backlog
- Maintaining the product backlog through continuous prioritization and organizing product testing and launch processes
- Detecting issues in early requirements lifecycle and clarifying ambiguities
- Working across all areas of the business and tech to ensure that requirements created are detailed, approved by stakeholders, and accurately understood by the teams
- Running the delivery of objectives set together with all stakeholders including company management and external partners/customers
- Attending and contributing to the dev team meeting to help the teams to understand the deliverables
- Communicating status and providing input regularly to all stakeholders
- Assisting in release planning to define the combined set of features that constitute a production release
- Acting as a product expert when engaging with different business areas
- Working together with the Technical Communications Manager to ensure documentation is up to date
- Working together with the Design Team to ensure visual concepts delivery
- Working together with the Marketing Team to prepare packaging materials for new features
- Participating in compliance processes as needed
- Conducting market research
- Proven track record and experience as a product owner and/or business analyst in the online casino domain and operations
- Comprehensive understanding of the software development process and system architecture
- Knowledge of UX design best practices
- Experience in creating mockups
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques, requirements capture, and specification techniques
- Ability to self-organize and take ownership
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Experience in working with Jira, Confluence, Slack, or similar tools
- Experience working for both a casino supplier and operator
- Experience working with remote development teams
- Strong technical background
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licenses held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö, and Stockholm. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!).
Life at Relax
This role can be based in St Julians, Malta, Gibraltar, or Tallinn but preferably in Malta.
Located in the centre of the island’s most bustling town, St Julian’s offers the perfect backdrop for anyone seeking restaurants, casinos, nightlife, and even a dip in the sea. Our brand new offices are fully stocked with a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks that can be enjoyed from our panoramic penthouse which offers beautiful coastal views. Whether an early bird or a night owl, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.