Due to the rapid growth of the business, Relax Gaming is expanding the organisation to ensure scalability. As part of this strategy, we are looking to establish a project management office that will help us improve our ability to deliver a large number of bespoke integration projects. These projects will cross many aspects of the business such as technical development, QA, compliance etc.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who has an excellent understanding of the software development life-cycle to join a fast-growing company that has become a leader in the industry
- You will report to and partner with the Casino Program Manager to help deliver the Casino road map
- Partner with all stakeholders to understand the business needs as well as identify and prioritize project requirements
- Facilitate effective team meetings: kickoffs, regular status updates, weekly catch-ups
- Uncover and remove roadblocks that prevent the various teams from achieving their shared project goals
- Work with each technical team to provide estimates or ETAs for better visibility
- Assist with defining, publishing, and maintaining project charters and project plans for approved initiatives
- Executing projects by providing/maintaining visibility for requirements, scope, objectives, deliverables, financial impact and resourcing
- Act as a liaison between technical stakeholders and the business to ensure that MVPs are properly defined and agreed
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks
- Monitor and report project progress
- Identify any opportunities to improve processes and offer constructive feedback for change
- Apply excellent communication skills and practical knowledge to help teams work closely together.
Key Knowledge Required
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
- Proven work experience as a Project manager for large high profile projects
- Proven experience with various software delivery methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile (e.g. Scrum).
- Experience in managing software development related projects, from start (initiation) to end (implementation and retrospective), including phases such as planning, analysis, design, development, QA, and UAT.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive through ambiguous and complex situations.
- Ability to present ideas, solicit input, negotiate a compromise, influence decisions, and garner support of stakeholders.
- Ability to make and help others make the best decision based on appropriate criteria, such as business need, opportunities, risk and ability to achieve the desired outcome.
- Experience and/or quick adaptability using various program management tools (E.g. Jira, Wrike, Confluence, or equivalent)
- Good planning, organizational, and time management skills, including the ability to estimate effort and duration of Project tasks.
- Good communication skills. Crisp & clear verbal communication with the ability to be assertive when speaking to a diverse audience. Fluency in written and spoken English.
- PM certification (e.g. PRINCE-II, PMP) and/or agile certification (e.g. scrum)
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combined with 3+ years of experience in project management.
- A good sense of responsibility and can-do attitude to use your own initiative
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge/experience within the online gaming and sports betting industry
- Experience with Casino operators or providers
About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content delivery for the modern iGaming landscape. With business simplicity and collaboration central to its ethos, its recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio. The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with licences held in multiple jurisdictions including the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, and the Romanian National Gaming Office (ONJN). In addition to licensed operations, Relax Gaming fully supports regulated markets such as Denmark, Sweden, Estonia and Latvia. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is placed in St Julian’s, Malta, where we will be moving into a brand new office space at the start of 2021. Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled in full confidentiality.