We are looking for an experienced project manager with a big heart to make sure the Novi Sad game studio delivers excellent games on time and has fun doing it. Sound like a contradiction? On the contrary, we think that these are the two most essential ingredients to create a sustainable culture and deliver the world’s best casino games. Are you ready to join us on this quest?
The Project Manager will work closely with the Head of the Studio to ensure all Novi Sad Game Studio projects deliver on time and at the highest quality. We want to think you are a dedicated team player and have no objections to getting into development yourself. You are keen to improve everything as anything can be made better and can communicate on all levels, from teams to stakeholders.
When stakeholders need to be up to date about project status, you’ll be the team's voice, creator of documentation and provider of information. You’ll gladly play an active role in the agile process by attending daily standups and sprint planning meetings.
Keeping the extensive picture casino offering in mind, this role will also own cross-department initiatives to update on challenges and drive new alignment initiatives proactively. A big part of this means championing Relax culture and integrating distributed teams to facilitate trust and knowledge sharing.
The Project Manager at Relax Gaming plays a crucial role in ensuring the quality, culture, accuracy and reputation of Relax Gaming.
This is not a “normal” Project Manager role. This role is not only about “defining-project-scopes-and-objectives-stuff”, but it is also about genuinely caring about people. Your people.
- Assist with gathering input from business stakeholders
- Validate QA builds and features
- Facilitate dev teams and game projects
- Manage the day to day tasking and tracking of multi-discipline teams using Jira
- Writing and updating game documentation
- Handle localisation documents and orders
- Prepare and schedule games for localisation, QA and certification
- Keep long-term plans and timelines updated based on the progression of dev teams
- Facilitate team and department meetings to reach decisions effectively
- Minimum two years of similar working experience
- Experience with JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Detail-oriented and have highly developed organisational skills, plus the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces having many projects running at the same time
- Familiar with game development processes and pipelines
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Even more passionate about people, with a sense of people mechanics
- A positive and helpful team player that gladly speaks your mind
Bonus points for…
- Gambling experience or working with gambling games.
Why Relax Gaming:
- You will work in a relaxed environment with a team of experienced game makers from over five countries
- Competitive compensation and benefits - we strive to appreciate every effort of our employees
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit, snacks and beverages in the office
- Have you ever been to our team building party? You need to see that!
About Relax Gaming:
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licenses held in multiple jurisdictions.
Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden, and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Malmö, and Stockholm. Learn more about us here.
Life at Relax
This role is based in Novi Sad, Serbia. The studio in Novi Sad is located in a quiet area where you can have your peace for pleasure work. Novi Sad is the second biggest town in Serbia. It is known for many cultural events and the largest music festival held at one of the most beautiful fortresses in Serbia.
We are a B2B multi-product provider driving innovative solutions and offerings to the iGaming market. We started with Poker, soon Bingo and finally, our self-made Casino games and content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners followed. Founded in 2010 in the pub in Malta, our strategy has remained the same - we aim for technical excellence and have a passion for business simplicity. That’s why we have grown rapidly and now have more than 250+ Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you!
We handle all applications confidentially.