We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a big heart to make sure the Game studio delivers great games on time and while having fun doing it. Sounds like a contradiction? On the contrary. We think that’s two of the most important ingredients in order to create a sustainable culture and deliver the world’s best casino games. Are you ready to join us on this quest?
The Project Manager will work closely with the Head of Studio to ensure all projects from the Game Studio deliver on time and at the highest of quality. We’d like to think you are a dedicated team player and have no objections getting into development yourself. You are keen to improve everything as anything can be made better and have the ability to communicate on all levels from teams to stakeholders.
When stakeholders need to be up to date about project status you’ll be the voice of the team, creator of documentation and provider of information. You’ll gladly play an active role in the agile process by attending daily standups and sprint planning meetings.
Keeping the big picture casino offering in mind, this role will also own cross-department initiatives to be proactively up to date on challenges and drive new alignment initiatives. A big part of this means championing Relax culture and integrating distributed teams to facilitate trust and knowledge sharing.
The Project Manager at Relax Gaming is a key role in ensuring quality, culture, accuracy and reputation of Relax Gaming.
This is not a “normal” Project Manager role. This role is not only about “defining-project-scopes-and-objectives-stuff”, but it is also about truly caring about people. Your people.
- Assist with gathering input from business stakeholders
- Validate QA builds and features
- Facilitate dev teams and game projects
- Manage the day to day tasking and tracking of multi-discipline teams using Jira
- Writing and updating game documentation
- Handle localization documents and orders
- Prepare and schedule games for localization, QA and certification
- Keep long-term plans and timelines updated based on the progression of dev teams
- Facilitate team and department meetings to reach decisions effectively
- Minimum 2 years of similar working experience
- Experience with JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Detail-oriented and have highly developed organizational skills, plus the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces having many projects running at the same time
- Familiar with game development processes and pipelines
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Even more passionate about people, with an understanding of people mechanics
- A positive and helpful team player that gladly speaks your mind
Bonus points for…
- Gambling experience or working with gambling games
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo, and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio.
The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licenses held in multiple jurisdictions.
Life at Relax
This role is placed in Malmö, Sweden. The Relax game studio in Malmö is perfectly located on Lilla Torg, right in the middle of the beautiful old parts of the city. We span across 2 floors with a terrace and plenty of space to “relax”. A real home from home. The studio is a five-minute walk from the central station and all types of shopping and restaurants can be found right outside our doorstep.
Relax is at a very exciting growth stage as a company, however, we cherish our informal and flexible core atmosphere where self-initiative, taking pride in what you do and ambition to deliver the best results are key components. For the right person, there are endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are starting with interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
All applications are handled with full confidentiality.