About Relax Gaming
We are an award-winning, B2B provider and aggregator of high-quality casino content. Rooted in technical excellence and dedicated to business simplicity, Relax strives to challenge the status quo and push boundaries with every new release. Founded in 2010, the company is now a leader in the sector offering aggregation, casino content, poker and bingo. Relax is in a rapid growth phase with a focus on regulated markets and quality distribution. For this reason, we’re always on the lookout for outstanding, passionate talent who can join us on our ambitious journey.
Everybody knows that the only good bug is a dead bug. Are you doing your part?
To create the best casino games in the world, we need the right team to make sure our games are as engaging and bug-free as they can be. As a game tester at Relax, you will be playing an essential part in this endeavour as you will go through the day playing games, reporting bugs and suggesting improvements. Solid understanding of software testing and development processes is key to this role as you will be working closely with developers to safeguard product quality, performance and potential.
- Conduct game testing to make sure our high standards are met
- Handle bug tracking spanning across several projects, teams, and offices
- Run compatibility tests targeting a wide range of platforms
- Making sure games pass certification and licensing criteria
- Championing good testing practices not just in QA but for all developers
- Develop and improve QA processes
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience from working with similar tasks
- Excellent understanding of IT testing processes
- Understanding of automated, functional and non-functional testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Jira and Agile processes
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- You’re a positive team player that gladly speaks your mind
- You are an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry-recognized Best Practices.
Bonus points for…
- ISTQB/IREB certification
- Previous experience with key testing tools (Selenium, Appium etc)
- Previous experience with User research and user testing
- Being a gambling geek
Why Relax Gaming
- You will work in a relaxed environment with a team of experienced game makers from over 5 countries
- Competitive compensation and benefits - we strive to appreciate every effort of our employees
- Great referral fees
- Flexible working hours
- Paid lunch, fruit, snacks and beverages
- We also have our company library
- Have you ever been to our team building party? You need to see that!
Life at Relax
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has its own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment. It is only a few minutes by car to the center of Belgrade, where you can find many historical sights and restaurants with delicious food.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply right away.
We handle all applications confidentially.