About Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of creating games for the modern iGaming landscape. Always staying true to the Relax core values - Driven, Adaptable, Supportive and Respectful - the recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach. Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio. The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners. Regulated markets are also at the heart of its growth strategy, with both fully supported regulated markets as well as licenses held in multiple jurisdictions. Relax Gaming have offices in Malta, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden and Gibraltar - and game studios in Belgrade, Malmö and Stockholm.
Everybody knows that the only good bug is a dead bug. Are you doing your part?
To create the best casino games in the world, we need the right team to make sure our games are as engaging and bug-free as they can be. As a game tester at Relax, you will be playing an essential part in this endeavor as you will go through the day playing games, reporting bugs and suggesting improvements. Solid understanding of software testing and development processes is key to this role as you will be working closely with developers to safeguard product quality, performance and potential.
- Conduct game testing to make sure our high standards are met
- Handle bug tracking spanning across several projects, teams, and offices
- Run compatibility tests targeting a wide range of platforms
- Making sure games pass certification and licensing criteria
- Championing good testing practices not just in QA but for all developers
- Develop and improve QA processes
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience from working with similar tasks
- Excellent understanding of IT testing processes
- Understanding of automated, functional and non-functional testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Jira and Agile processes
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- You’re a positive team player that gladly speaks your mind
- You are an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry-recognized Best Practices.
Bonus points for…
- ISTQB/IREB certification
- Previous experience with key testing tools (Selenium, Appium etc)
- Previous experience with User research and user testing
- Being a gambling geek
Why Relax Gaming
- You will work in a relaxed environment with a team of experienced game makers from over 5 countries
- Competitive compensation and benefits - we strive to appreciate every effort of our employees
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit, snacks and beverages in the office
- We also have our company library
- Have you ever been to our team building party? You need to see that!
Life at Relax
You will be joining us in Belgrade. The Relax game studio in Serbia, Belgrade, is located on Dedinje, one of the most beautiful settlements in Belgrade with beautiful nature. The villa in which the office is located also has its own swimming pool, which represents an excellent mix of a creative, relaxed and family-friendly environment.
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks and play video games with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun in our events and parties. One thing is sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here (and look at the pictures!).
PS: We are starting with the interviews right away, so be quick to apply!
We handle all applications confidentially.