About Relax Gaming
The Relax Gaming Group is a B2B supplier for the online gambling industry. Our activity is regulated by a number of Gaming Authorities including the Malta Gaming Authority, the Gibraltar Gambling Division and the UK Gambling Commission, just to name a few.
The growing presence and strong drive to conquer regulated markets is part of our strategy and sets high expectations on professionalism, diligence and processes. Relax operates three product verticals; Bingo, Poker, and Casino. Casino being the fastest growing of the three with over 750 games live and a distribution network of over 100 direct integrations to major European operators.
We are now looking for a Regulated Markets Program Manager to join our Compliance & Regulated Markets team to help drive new market entries as well as maintaining our growing multi-verticals operations in existing jurisdictions.
The Regulated Markets Program Manager will lead the market entry projects across all verticals: Poker, Bingo, Casino and Aggregator and ensure that Relax is addressing the delivery and operational scope to distribute to these markets compliant products. Working closely with the Chief Regulatory Officer and members of the Compliance & Regulated Markets department, the product stakeholders, operations and commercial team, you will evaluate the effort and impact of these market entry projects.
This role has a significant input to the organization of Relax Gaming markets & product offering.
As the Regulated Markets Program Manager, you hold responsibilities in driving the delivery of compliant products with the relevant departments, organize the review of technical/operational requirements with the compliance, product and dev/ops departments, create a project, organize the resourcing according to the internal process and, ensure adherence to company roadmap objectives.
The Regulated Markets Program Manager works closely with the compliance department to support regulatory changes that require a different implementation to the product: Platform and/or different product and content, as well as the necessary scope of that change. Collaboration with other departments and external parties is required to collate, understand and transcribe the full range of requirements of a project. The Regulated Markets Program Manager should be able to apply a business mindset and help resolve a range of queries, high-level or specifics, relating to the delivery of compliant product and/or operations.
The Regulated Markets Program Manager is a pivotal role in the way Relax Gaming is supporting our 3rd party partners, our customers and the authorities regulating our activity. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced candidate who is committed to delivering the best results for the company—someone with a customer-driven mindset who can get people with different opinions on board.
- Develop regulated markets programs to support the company’s strategic goals
- Execution of the regulated market projects by running program designed for the purpose, ensuring collaboration with other departments, keeping track of the delivery timeline, performing regular updates and provide visibility over all connected deliveries
- Supporting the Chief Regulatory Officer in building the Regulated Markets roadmap in collaboration with the other departments
- Conduct reviews, assessments and investigations under the scope of the regulatory requirements created by the compliance department
- Create and maintain project documentation, including project specifications, task assignments, Gantt charts, budget overview, project logs and other ancillary materials
- Support the organization by flagging resource conflicts, overload, late deliveries and by analyzing their effect on the regulated market project delivery
- Communicate and provide visibility to 3rd party partners of market entry scope of work, deliverable, timelines involved and impact
- Perform regular updates about 3rd party partners commitment, progress and flag any issues or delays impacting the delivery
- Work with product teams, external partners, compliance, legal, sales and any other relevant department to ensure alignment on upcoming markets activities or impact
The above duties give an overall picture of the day to day responsibilities. They are not exhaustive and additional duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business needs.
- 3 years + experience in a similar position within the gaming industry
- You have been the central point for product and/or market entry project
- You have worked with regulations and understand their impact across the board
- You can facilitate stakeholders decisions and layout contingency plans when faced with uncertainty/ambiguity
- You can articulate complex issues, so they are simple to understand
- You are good at building relationships both externally and internally
- You have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- You can communicate confidently, clearly and effectively
Bonus points for being:
- Passionate about gambling in general and product in particular
- Having the ambition to grow within the role and the company
- Being capable of managing your workload notwithstanding competing priorities and respond positively to change
- Have B2B experience, technical background or tech/software company experience
- Have JIRA knowledge
Life at Relax:
We are looking to welcome you to our team in Malta, Tallinn, or Malmö.
We are more than just a workplace, we are a community. At our offices, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks, you can take a break from daily tasks and play video games with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun in our events and parties.
One thing is for sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there is always a top-notch team who will support you. Read more about us from here.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply here now!
We will interview continuously, and the recruitment process might be concluded as soon as we find the right candidate.
We handle all applications confidentially.